This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Is there a way to create a save file with this level pack while using a modded character, such as Neo Sonic? I noticed it was possible in the original version, as shown on YouTube, but for this port, it seems my only option is to play without saving.

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT:

I figured it out. I need to first load the character I want to play as, then load the level pack, and then I can play as that character in a save file. Also, if I load another character the next time, I'll play the same save file as before, but with that character instead of the one I started that save file with. And, whichever character I load first, if I load more than one, the save file will be connected to the first one I loaded.

I decided to put this info here, in case anyone else wants to know.

Last edited:
Is there a way to create a save file with this level pack while using a modded character, such as Neo Sonic? I noticed it was possible in the original version, as shown on YouTube, but for this port, it seems my only option is to play without saving.

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT:

I figured it out. I need to first load the character I want to play as, then load the level pack, and then I can play as that character in a save file. Also, if I load another character the next time, I'll play the same save file as before, but with that character instead of the one I started that save file with. And, whichever character I load first, if I load more than one, the save file will be connected to the first one I loaded.

I decided to put this info here, in case anyone else wants to know.
Easier solution: Use the SOC that gives you the ability to save data with mods

The mod looks good (for something based off a bad game) but seeing highly detailled textures on low poly and flat walls feels a bit weird.

The buggy game on a doom Mod?
And now it Don't have bugs?
finally the Best way for play sonic 06 founded

El pack de niveles es muy bueno, lastimosamente lo siento muy corto y hay niveles que no puedo jugar por los fps bajos

El pack de niveles es muy bueno, lastimosamente lo siento muy corto y hay niveles que no puedo jugar por los fps bajos
Bruh, ya te hemos dicho que este es un sitio de habla inglesa, trata de escribir en inglés por favor
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bruh, we have already told you that this is a site of Englishs speakers, please try to write in English

Bruh, ya te hemos dicho que este es un sitio de habla inglesa, trata de escribir en inglés por favor
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------
Bruh, ya te hemos dicho que este es un sitio de hablantes de inglés, por favor intenta escribir en inglés
I´m trying, sory

just wanted to let you know this addon is AMAZING, it's always fun to play as different Characters in those levels!! :>

Last edited:
Mikhael Blur updated Sonic 2006 - Extended Port with a new update entry:

Update 1.1

1.1 Changelog

Fixed / Changed:
- The Mach Speed will be disabled at the finish line and at the entrance to the Chaos Emerald in the Radical Train.
- Fixed some textures of the tower in Kingdom Valley.
- All levels have NoReLoad now.
- Some spin-bustable floors changed to Shutter.
- Bug with Title Screen, where the default logo was shown in certain resolutions.
- Removed one auto-camera moment in Flame Core.
- Fixed a bug in one hint.
- The path to the emerald in Crisis City is easier...

Read the rest of this update entry...

In the Music parameter, just put the music name, like MAP01M for Wave Ocean, and it will probably work

Last edited:
A grand map pack that works fine with characters of all kinds, (my personal favorite to use is Shadow by Inazuma.) plenty of secrets, and great level design, an easy recommendation.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back