This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
This here is a port of the fantastic Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff mod, originally ported to 2.1 by Boincel, for version 2.2. Since I am no good with BBCode, I will spare you the migraine myself and suggest you read the original port's description for an insight onto what this mod entails while I go over some of the changes specific to this port below.

• The game now has its own save data, allowing you to play the whole campaign in save mode.
  • The bonus levels included in the original mod are now included as bonus unlockables by beating the final level and then playing them in order, with the exception of obama's level, which is unlocked by [REDACTED]
  • The first two levels have been redesigned to reflect the 2.2 version of Greenflower Zone.
  • Special Stages now use blue spheres instead of rings (they should still function as intended).
  • Special Stage 2's parameters have been modified to be far more lenient for how early it is in the lineup.
  • Due to the axing of SRB1 remake and by extension its objects, a new custom Gearless object has been implemented to fill the void in the levels that used them before.
  • salutations bruh now has a short but necessary side path so that it is beatable as Fang and Amy.
  • If, for some unfathomable reason, you would like to play with the mod's multiplayer maps unironically, there is a separate pk3 included which contains these maps and none of the extra fluff for the purpose of dedicated match/race servers.

Version 1.1

• The walls in GFZ2 are now bouncy again
  • Fixed an issue with the zoom tube in MAP15 not working as intended
Version 1.0

• Initial Release

Co-Authors:
I-

bitchesbelike.jpg

what an absolute hell of a ride

and you BET i'm gonna do a HMS speedrun of this, at least whenever i have time for it

I can't seem to locate the exit for the second level. I've definitely heard that it's still where 2.1's exit was, but I haven't seen where exactly it's located.

Some of the cutscene songs no longer works on 2.2.10 like the Intro cutscene and the one before Cybern Nerd Zone

I keep getting stuck on In the Hills
You need to reach the end of the level, then backtrack to the beginning, and enter a hole that leads you to a duplicate of the entire level, from there you have to take a specific path to reach the exit

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back