Not open for further replies.

Boinciel

ヒトデのパンと不思議なジャム
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
YsB0P94.png

welcome.gif
just how HIGH do i even have to be just to update something like this for 2.1???
welcome.gif

engXTTO.png

heavy-metal-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

SWEET BORE and HELLA JEFF coming to you LIVE from the stadium

RRYsrDf.png

its so cool and has some updates to some levels i guess?
Moderator Notice:
Moderator Notice:
Moderator Notice:
Moderator Notice:
Moderator Notice:
Moderator Notice:
Moderator Notice:
Moderator Notice:
Moderator Notice:
Moderator Notice:
Moderator Notice:
banned.gif
so play it or youre a DOPE
admin.gif

6x8mZe5.png

features over 20 levels
br
und new specailstage
multiple ends
secret levels
AND FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT ALSO MULPIPLAY

r6CyShW.png

and POLISH like shoes

b̦͔̱̬̬̍͊ͪ́͛͡u͗̽̒ͩͧ͒͐͐́̄̎̍̃̆҉̨̛͔͙̖̺̯͔̝̟̺͍̥͜ͅẗ́͊͆̃͆̉͊̃͗̄ͦͯ̂̎͒̌̀̚͢҉̹̠̝̞̲͎̙͡ ̎ͩ̾͐ͦ̇ͪ͆ͥ͂ͯͣͨ̚҉̵̷̥͖̹͍͘͜n̸̡̬̮̼̖̙͈̹͎̬̰͖̲̻̫̲̹̘͓̿ͭ̐͋ͭ̋̐̓̚̕͘eͤ̒̾ͪ̅ͨ̏͐̄ͯͯ̾̍̀̽ͥ҉̸̢̗̠̗͇̩̞̺̳̕͞v̵̡͕̣͎̺̝̮̣̣͈̣͓͌͂̃ͬ̉ͅẹ̸̢̢͎̦̪͎̣̲̞͖̩͛̈́̍̾̈ͬͦ͡ͅr̴̡̛̥̣̻̹̞̻̱̩͖͓̬͉͖͎̒̀̈͗͊̓͊̂̃̿̐̃̓̊̿̏̈ͭ͞ ̷̷̢͈͉̠̻̦̥̻͈̮̖͇ͪͪͭͮ̈́͋̾̒f̢̂͐ͣͤ͊̇̂͊҉̗̳̪̦o̵̜̲͎̹͎̺̞̙͎̹̣͒͛ͤ̈́ͮ̆̑ͣͩͪͩ̀r̟͓̺̮̹̭͔̈́̍̎͌͋ͯͦ̌ͯ͊ͣ̀͘͢ͅg̛̭͎͔̠͇̬̯̜̦̝̘̟̰̑ͮ͐̽͑̏ͪ͐͂̌̅ͪ̈́ͥ̏͟͠e̸̷̖̫͕̲̜̟͇̺̾̅ͦ̿̀̉̔̂ͥ̀́͢t̢͎̹͍̩͇͈̬̹̲̟̊̍̉ͬ̈́ͪ͂̕͜͝ ̷̧̝͍̠͔̘͙͔͓͚̹̲̬̄ͬ̒̐̃͊̈ͧ͂̌̍̄̏̋ͧͪ̎̀̕ṭ̜͇̙̞̟̺̮̥̣͕̟̻̥͚͉̲ͫͦ̄̊ͧ͊͌̔͊̽̎ͮͭͮ͝͠͝ͅo͈̹͍̬̤̯̯͖̱̲͋̔ͦ͐̽͝͡͞ ̢̥̘̘̠̳̫̠̦ͬ͑͋̓ͨ̊ͦ̍͌̄͛͋̀ͫͅr̊̒ͨ̊ͨ̂ͪ̃ͥͥ̅̈́̒͊͐ͤ̓͑͛͏̵̵̤̳̻̮̠̖͎̖̯͙̞̰̤͘ë́ͤ̏̈́̒̂̾̆̊̀̒͏̹͉̹̜͓̜̣͇͎͍͖ͅm̴͚̬̩̘̻͉͓̳̼̥͒̎ͬͦ͟͝͠͠ȩ̝͙͕̦̜̼̺̺̺͓̙͇̹͐͋ͮ͒̓̋̀m̾́̈ͮͥͩͨ̈ͬ̿͂ͮ̐͊͑͗͑̔̚҉̸̟͙͉͍̹̲̱̰͕̱͚̮̳͇̦̟b̵̜͉̰̘͓̺͉̪̝͎̦̼̠̺̔̀͑͒ͥ̈̏̌ͧ̚̚eͨ͊ͦ͐͒̿͆҉̩̝̮͍͈̰̻̯̤͚̤͘͠r̵͒ͯ͌ͫͥ̽̄ͧ̈́ͪͧ̅ͫ̇͂͢͏͚̘͓̫̙̺̘̺͓͇̬̠̞̣ ̶͉͎̻̱̯̦͚̖͆̍̉́ͥ̈̅̏̏̊̒̏̓ͣ̋͐ͤ͝t̔͂͆̿͐̎ͫ̈́ͬ̍̀̇̄̉̚҉̷̷̨̣̠̙̣̥̝̠̬̜͖̞̝̜͝ơͨ̄̎͆̒̈҉̴̡̬̞̰̺̠̟̟̺̬̝̜̦̲͍̥͞ͅ ̨̜̞̯͖̘̺̲̩̃ͤͮ̏͊̋̀͝ͅf̸̝̰̫̹̞̻ͮͭͪͥ̀̚͝ơ̟̻̣͖̱͎̊̉̈ͪ̎̑̀̅ͥ̂͂ͫ̂͊̿̍͠ͅr̸̵̳̳͔̪̗͖̹͇̘̥͈̹̰̤̩̯̆͐̐̏̏ͨg̶̤̬͍͖̣̐ͦ̈ͤͥ͋ͥͣ̍ͧ̑̄̎͜͡͝ē̠͙͇̲͙̤̻̦͖̱͙̋͗͗̐ͪ̾̿ͯ̑̏́͟t̷̨̾̆̅̋̒̄̀ͮ͛̅̽҉̰̫̰̤̯̗̤̝͓͙̝͈̝͚̳́.̧̪̣̰̠̖̠̮̲̙̤̹̔̌ͤ̎̈́̂̔ͥͣ͗͊͑̽̆̉ͦ̇͒́̚͟͟.̌ͬͩͥ̽̄̅̌҉҉͇̯̤.̗̞͉̘̥̤̪̘͍̙̣͇̤̰̩͖̫̎͐̾̍̀͝ͅ ͬ̆̑̈́͛ͤͧ҉̶̨͙̻͇̹͍̥̲̳̘͘ḝ̺̜̻͙͚̻̜̞͍̯̞̱͍̆ͫ̎ͤͬ͛ͫ̑̀̎̚͢v̻̦͓̰̼̲͖͍̱̙̫̘͒ͮͧ̂̌̓̕͞͠͞ͅͅͅě̩̦͖̜͉̞̙͍̲ͣͭ̐͑͟͞r̵̡̍ͧ̐͑͆̓͛ͫ̏̓҉̱̜̗̯̞͇̥̣̱͕͙ŷ̈́̒̿̀͊͗̾̍̇͂̉̌͛̓̀͏̮̙̳͚͎ ̷̴͎̭͈̜̿ͭ̇ͣ̿̈́̈́̿̽̔̍̏̀͒͒̓ͭ͘l͖̠̳̙̲̤͔̗̩̞̜̱̺̩ͪ́̔̃̆̐̈̌ͣ͊̈̌̈̔ͬ͒̀ḙ̛̭͇̣͎͇̻̼͓͕͈̙͋ͦ̌ͤ̎͐͋̈́̈́̒̈ͧ̐̀̚̕͠ͅvͫ̄͋̔̈́ͤ̎̀̓ͬͫͨ̚̕͡҉͚̼̟͈̤͠ḛ̛̲͎͓̩͔̟̋̽̎͛̔͊͋̅͛̓̃̓͗̐͋̏̚̚̚̕ͅḽ̵̨̫͕̹͓̭͙̼̥͍̈́͛ͨ̐̐ͪ̊͘ ̷̛̲̯̯̭̜̼̙̩̥͉̦̖̝̳͔̣̥̊̍̆ͮ̆͑̂̔̐ͩͭͯ͐͊̐i̶̧̩̖͇̦͓͎͓̮̰ͬ͌͆́͒͋̌͠ͅş̶͍̬͔͔͔̤͍̠̻͚̪̩̱͖͕̟̤͖͋̏ͦ̐̀ͨ̆ͭ̾͟ ̾ͣ͆̋̿ͧͧ̓̊͌̀҉̢̛͈̟̯̙͈̯͖̦̰̱̝͎͚̭̖̜̰a̡͔̜̜̘͙̭̎̅͂ͣ̒̅̓͑͒̀̅̅ͤ̊ͭ͑͌̋͟ͅb̦͙̣̪̱̟̫̜͎̩͍͑͑ͧ̂̃̏ͧ̀ͯͯ̿̿̀ͣ̚͜͢ͅlͣ̽ͨ̉̎͆ͯ̍̉̐͂̇ͪ̇͑ͥ̏̽͏̵̧͈̗͕̝͘ę̷͚̝̪͓̰͕̘̖͉͔͛̂̂̀͋̽͑͋̈́ͧͫ͊͢ ̸̢͚͈͙̤̞̟͔̤͉͔̝̘̥̞̣̲̆ͨ͛͛͘̕ͅt̐͐ͨ̓͒̓̅̏ͯͨ͌͂ͤ̓̆̽͏҉̮͚̘͉͎̯̦͉̣̙̰o̩͙̖̖̯͚̤͚͌͆̓̋͢͢͠ ̶̡̘̟̦̳ͬͪ͋̓̈́̓ͭ̋͘͠͠b͑ͧ̑̉҉͉̣̟͈͕͝ę̶̖͕̬̔̆̎̾ͤͬ̈́̓ͩ͋̎͒̇ͮͪͪ̇̀͢͡ͅ ̝̥̳͓͓̱̜̗̱̖̞̺̖̤̞͙͈̆̆͂̚͟͞ĉ̸̨͙̱̫͎̟̤̭̪̮̝͙̭ͬ̌͐̓͗ͣõ̡̳̠̤̦̘̩̥͕̭̠̜̞̇͊͐ͦm̸̧͇̠̱͍̲͓̟͉͕͓̱ͤ̒͊ͥ͐̄ͪ͌̏͑ͦ̇́̚p̸̆̍͋͗̂͗́͏̻͍̙̠̲̟̣̯̬̠̲̣̗̰͔l̤͔̘̭ͤ͆̋̓ͣ̃ͤ̊̃̕͜͞͡e̴̟̹̞̥̩̥̠̬ͮ̃̎̒̐͊̽̌̑ͫ̾ͦͤͫͧͧ̚͞t̥̦̦̭̙͙̦͎͉̦̦̝̱̜̂̏ͥ̅͑ͧͤ̍̒̌ͬͪͧ̔ͨͤͥ͢͞ȩ̶̨̗̥̙̯̻̟͈͈̦̲͖̱̻̻̦̝̰̻̹͗͛ͮͮͬͬ͂͌d̨̝̹̤͓̬͙͚̫͈̱̐ͭ̓̋̇̀͘͟͝ ̸͋̔͊ͣ̏̿̇̄̉ͦͧ͌͛͊͂̀̆̋ͭ̕҉͇̖̥͉̫̯̟͕͎͔̝̣t̸̷̡̥͍͖̤͖̟̼̖̬͍̗̬͛͌̎̈̃͊̃̊̒͢ǫ̵̨̪͈̤̮͔̰͎̱͍̪̺̺̠̩̬͌ͭ̏̍̓͡ͅ ̵͆͐̒ͩͤͬ̆̉̂̈́̉͟͏̹̠̱͔̯̜͖͙͙͎̞͈̞̬̭͓͇t̴̨̰͈̺̙̦̲̠̖̪͓̙͍̾̿̏ͣ̊́̽̄ͭ͂́̒̚h̽ͥ̅̑̌̓ͥ̀͏͉͇̩̟͙́e̢͙̠̫̪̭̘̲̜̟̼͖͖̦̣͕͍͎̠̰̾̽͒̔ͭ̎ͫ̌̅ ̶̧̫̖̟̭̳͙͚͚̉͛͐̑͑͒͛̆ͣͫͯ̆ͨͫͤ̔̚͝f̛̆̉ͭ̔͗̎͐̐̈͒̐͛̕҉̫͉̭̥͓̟̙̻̦̜̼̬̞̙͜ͅu͓̰̲̹̩̰̩̙̦̦͖̫̣̲͍̹ͦ̆͂͗̓̋̐͛͊͟ͅl̸̫̩̼̤̯̼̖̻̬̺ͯͫ̏͗̾̐̀ͣ̓͂ͫͯͩ͛́l̙͉̟͐̆ͪͩ̂ͮ̀͗ͣ͒̂́̚̚͢͜͝e̵̛͚͈̜̻̦̯̫̭̣͇̝͕͖͍̒̐̐ͨͯͤ͘͞͡ͅͅs͇̣̞̜̖͇̲̬̬̬̤̪̭̟̬̎ͥ͋̒͑ͦ̇ͬ͑̚͢t́̌̌̇̏̒̐̈͐̊̒̎ͪ̒͂́ͤ̾͏̛͕͉͇̫̩͉͙̮̮͖̺̞̯̭̺̀ ̨̡̣̲͉͙̤̮̳͎̜͗ͬ̔ͧͦ͟ą͆̇ͩͭͤ̐ͫͤ̄̍̅̇͏̹͙̯̬̰͕̟̰̘́s̵̴̷͔̬̦̼̱͔̰̘̗̽ͭ̇ͨ̐̄ͦ̇̎͞ͅ ͣͥ̃ͥ̓̂͗̌̈ͦ̓͏̤̟̥̲͇̬͔l̢̛͖̠͍͇͉̹̳͕͚̇ͧͩ̏͆̈́̿ͩ͛͛̅͂ͪ̔̔̽͂̚ͅo̅̉̿̉̇͆̊̿ͭ͐̎͞҉͢͏̸͓̥͕̻n̸̞̺̖͎͑̽̓́ͩ͆̑̈̄̍̓̇̐̋̕g̵̡̩̠͉̪͍͉͇̟͎͇̭̥̬͖͎̘̾͊̾͆̔̇ͣͩͣͭͭͦͧ̓͗̈́̒͂͜͜ ̵̨̼̼͈̼͉̹͕͈̠̖̯̘͆̂͑ͬ̇̄̊̉ͨ̓̈ͤͧ͛̅ͣ̋̉̽a̷̧͇̼̯͈̞̞̯̱̥̰̤͖ͣ̌̿̎͊ͮ̍ͧͬͥͫ͐͟sͦ̑̑̈́̒ͪͬ̈͊̍ͨ̔҉̸͙͖͇̤͞ ̦̤̦̱ͨ̅̍ͣͬ́́̓̽̇ͬͬ̏̋̆̍͘͝y̷̡̭̱̺̗ͪ͊ͧ̂͆̅̽ͬͮͦͨͭ̚ǭ̲͔̠͈̱͍͕͔̼̮̣̱̺̳̭̇̈́ͥͩͩ͐̈́͑̊͆̌̎͟͜͠ͅu̿̃̓̎̾͛̚͏̴̢͏̙̞̠̱ ̨͔̣̺̲̠̗͈̳̊ͯͤͦ̈͌͋͌̾͑ͧ̒͂̀̀t͓̼͖̗͕̲̹̭̥̟͖̣̖̩̪̫̥̙̂͊ͭͬ̉͆̃͗́́͝͠ř̸̙̱̩̦͔͇͈̞͔̦͕̝͙̻̻̮̝͕́̇ͮ̊̓̿͌́͗̔ͤ͐̀͒̓̊̚̚͘͡͝y̛͇̹̭̠ͪͦ̽̓͆̿̅ͯ̿̓͒͒̏ͨ̏ͨ̌͋͜ ̴̶̡̥̲̫̙̤̠̮ͧͣ̋̅́̏̅͐̾̇̋ͯ͟r̢̢͍̳̥̬̼͔͇͚̜̘̆̌͂̾͒͐̾̔͋̏ͭͧ͊̉̇̂̔̚ęͧͫ͆͋͒̽ͩͬͣͦͣ̀̎ͬͨͮ̚̚͢҉̮̞̮̯̖̬͖̞̙͓̘̺͕̙͈͙̞ả͉̞͚̠̫̦̐̃͊̔̇ͣ͑̒͑͊͑̾̈́̚͘͢͝l̨̝̯̻̜̺͈̤̞͎̽̏ͬ̊ͯ͋̄́͟ļ̴̜̻̰͎̜͓̱͎͚̓̄̆̃̀̃̐͐ͨͨ̇̇̚͠y̴̧͉̹̣̦̮̫̑͑̌ͧ̓͊̄̅ͬͥ̈́͋̀̀́͢ͅ ͣͩ̉̈́҉̢͚̭̗̣͚̹̭ḧ̵̶͚̘̳̖̲̹̘̬̠̬͇̩̤̟́̎̂͋̽̅̔ͣ̋̌͌ͤ̌́̒̆͠à̧̨̟̥̹̖͍͎̼̪̯̗͙̩̪̙ͪ̒̍̓͒̉̑̍͗͗͑̉͜͝r͍͈̜͉̜̱̘͖̘̱͍̠͙͇͇ͫ͊͐̒ͨͪͤ̋ͧͭ̈́ͦ͌̽̓̑͌̚͠ͅd̓̐ͭ̓ͧ̉͆̓͋̽͂̏͊̿̉͏͢͡͏͕͎̞̦̫ ̸̶̩̗̞͕̳̦͈̙̗̬̲̲̥̗͇̙͍͑̉ͧͣ̒͌̒̉ͪ͊ͩͣ͒̂͂͐̑̈́ͅą̟̣̪̙ͮ̽̏̿͂̂̈́̀͢n̷̡͈̦͍̯͔͙̳͍̻̼̮͖̬̟̲̻͂̌̒ͭͯ̂̈́ͨ̃͋͌ͣ̕ͅͅd͓̝̩͚̰̬̳͚̮ͮͣ̆̉̐͟͡ͅ ͇̣̲̤ͧͩ̍̂́͘k̸̢̢̞̜̺̺̘̜͈̓̈͆͂̈ͫ̀͆̒̑͒ͨ͌͌͆ͭ̆ͧ͡ę̼̯̬̥͓̖̼̖̦̟̤̠̦̭͍̬̜̺̼ͫ͒ͫ̈́̕͠è̘̖̥̱̩̩̘̙̗͔̞̄̎̇̄ͧ̚̚͘͟p͈͚̻̖͇̹͚͎̟̝͚̄ͯ̇ͫ̎ͯͯ́̔̅̽ͯ͐̐̽ͥ̇ͥ͞͠ ͨ̇ͩ͗̊͑̿͗ͦ́͏̵̢͓̗͖̹̘̠̯͚̟̝̰͇̯̟͙̬̞͉̕͠t̄͑̂ͭͦ͏̳̗̩̲͉͖̬̯͖̖̭͘̕hͦͮ̇̉ͫ͛̋̂̋ͥ͒̊̔̓͘͢͏̭͓̖̣̺͓̱̗̝̼̻̙̩̥̜̘̯̥e̷̢̽̇ͫ̊͂̌͏͚̙͉͕͎̕ ̴̛͈̮͈͇̙̜̦̻͙̲̪͓̤̲̖̤̑ͪ̃̔p̞̩͕̺͔͇̲͈̺̪̖͔̺̙̟̙̿̎̄̊̓ͨ͆̃̓̔̿̍͐͂ͤͪ̑̂̚͟͡ơ̡̨͇͓͙̗̹̳̙̝͖̪̝͈͓̿͒̑ͦͫͥ͒̔̀̉̀w̧͙̭͎͕͇̗͔̗̤̮̟̩͖̬͖͗͗̇̄ͬ̀ͣ̔ͪ̀͞e̸̛̤̗͉̖͇̘̭̱͉̫͍̺̦̲͍̞̠̹ͩͪ̏̒ͭ͂̉͌ͬ̏ͤ͑̅̾ͭ̓ͥ̔r̷̷̴̳̙̭̳͔̹͉̖̲̣̳̱͚̙͙̙̠̠ͨͥ̾̍̇̿̈́ͪ̐̆̉ͯ̕ͅ ́͐ͣ̀͐͒̇̎ͣ͆ͫͭ͗͐͑͏̷̶͙͕̜̮̜̮̰̥̜̜̙͍̬̟̥̣͇oͪ͑̋̒͊ͭ͗͏̡͎̟̳͚̱̞͕͕̦̘̯̮f̢̛̩͙̭̞̟̻̙̺̝̠̘͙͎ͥ̇͐̌͂ͧ̇ͧ͛ͪ̉ ̴̹͚̖͍͔̼̞̞̥̙͗̄̒̃͌͗ͪ̂ͦ̑ͯ͋̄̚f͌̑ͦͫ̓̎̓̿̋͑ͣ͑̓̅̓̍͆̚҉̬̟͓̦̘͓̺̫̪͍͜r̷͉͉̭͓̻̼̪̯ͥ͗ͨ̎ͩͬ́̓ͥ́̍͂͞į̟̙͎̺̻̘͔̺̣̯̩̯͂̍̋ͪ͛ͬ͊̎̇ͦͬ̈́͆̀͘ͅȩ̵̱̬̯̯̺͙̣̒ͥ̌͊͑̔̾̏̉͂̋͗̃͘͘n̵̛̘̥̯̯̲̭̙͙̹̙̹͈̥̂̿͑͗͌ͮ͌́̀͞d̑́̈͋ͬͮ̏͛̈́ͮ̽͌ͭ̌ͧͬ҉̼̬͙͔͕̘͕̙̜̟͈̟̲̫̠̣͜s̷̡̻̪̺̭̳̞̝̭͚̜ͧͫ̆̈́͐͂ͦ͋̀͂ͨ̈͆ͪͪ̀̚h̸̸͙͔͈̞̝̫͇̱̳͓͙̖̅ͭ͂ͪ͂͒͆ͮ͌͗͌ͥͭͅȋ̸̶̴̱̤̮͈̩̦͚̱̪̰̬͙͕͙̺̙̪̰́̔̂̃́̄͊ͯ̈̆͌ͯ̄̀͝p͉̱̯̠̱̣͇̞̜̳͖̭̘͎͚̘̮̉̿ͪͬ́̏ͩͬ̈ͦͨ́͒̚͝ ̸̓̈́̾̍̒ͨ̈̊̃̃͌͒ͮ͏̤̺̟̻͕͇ͅd̶̴̟̖̻̫̼͖̠͚̝̤͇̳̀̒̀̃͊̄̽ḛ̛͙̲̤͔̤̪͈̖͍͖̳̜̲̲̬͙͐̓̄̐ͭ̊͋ͪ͒́͌͟ͅe̴̶͎̥̥͙̫̦̪̘͚̙̲̲̲̰̭͒̈̽̈̏̎͐͐̉̓̆̏p̧̠̮̝͉͔̱̯͖̓̽̒̑̉̆ͥ̿̋̈́̐̂̋̊͂͡͡͞ ̢̾̍ͥ̚̕͠͏̪̮͚̬̝̥̺̼̹̠͠i̧̛̛̥͚̬̳̰̮̯͎͔͈̦̞̺͈̥͔̹̯̱͂͛ͦ͂̍ͣ̓ͧ͒͊̇ͯͭ̽͜͞n̵̷̾ͮ̆ͭ̍̃̓̐͋̂̾̿҉̭̭̼͎̜̣͖̦̹̥͚̙̳ͅͅͅ ̸̥̳̮̗̼͔̤̝̯̟͚ͤͣ̉ͪ̾ͤ͘͡͝y̴̸̧͉͙̪̺̭̘͍̫̗̱̺͇͕͌̅͑̓ͪ̌̈́ͦ̓̆ͮ̆̏͂̔̊̾̚o̬̪̟͉ͣ̇̓ͩ͒́́͜͠ư̵̴͕̙̺̻̬̰͚͓̬̞͇̹̠̪̯͗ͯ̌̍͑ͦ͋͒̉̔ͮͮ̄̔ͩ̒̕͠ͅŗ͚̙̭̹̤̠̳̮͖͆͗ͨͮ̎̀̚͟ ̨̖̭͙̱̪͓̀̈́̆͛ͤͦ̾͑͊̆ͯ́ͣͨ́͞͠ḣ̡̢̡̗͉͙̺̱̰̝̦̣̝̥̮͓̣̱̍̒ͦ̿̅̽ͥ̐̔̎̀͢ë̢͍̗͖̦͚͉̣́̏̊͐͊͟a̔̾ͣ͑̊ͮ͛ͬ̿̃ͪͫ̓̊ͤͩ̉҉̡͙̗̯͓͔̣̭̮͇̗̥̖̭̤͔̣ŗ̸̠̲̬͍̼̺̥͂͂ͣ͒ͯ̓ͦ̓t̴̜͉͖͐̽̉̈́ͮ̾͘͘ͅ ̢͎͇̤̖̥̞̤̻͓̦̙̳̄̂̉͐ͣͦ́̚͞͡w̴̤̺̭̪̥̲̲̠̲̘̪͖̫̽̇̐͌̊ͭ͒ͯ͘͡h̢̼̖͙̞͉͖̱̯̤̦̣͉̰̰ͮͪͯͭ̚̕͢͝ē̷̡̤̻̼̭̳̗̣͇̠̹̯͕̜̲͎̭̣͔ͤ̄ͩͩ͋͊͛̈ͣ̍͒̿̌ͯ͞r͐̃̑͌͗ͤ̔̏̓͌ͣͪͨ̉͌̄̄̚͜҉̯̥̟͚̫͉̠͇̻̭̺̮̺̕e̩̥̮͖̹̳̙̖̠̣̲̒͛̓ͨ͐̆͆ͣ́͗ͥ̓̒́́ ̻̟̪̳͓̹͚͇͈̩̲͆̾͒̃̂̎̊ͣ̓͛͝͡͞i̸͖̜͖̍ͬ̓̓̉ͬͤ̃̽̈̽̔ͅť̫̤͓͉̲̖͓̯͙̻̰͈̙̜̺͐ͨͧͬͭ̅ͮͬͤ̀͊͋̇ͤ̑̚͘͜ ̧̡̠̬̰̤̠̮̙͗̍̓̃̓͆̇b̵̸̶̞̺̤̻͈͓̰͍͔̭̙̪ͮ̾̅ͧ̐͒͒̔̋̂̅͆̌ͯ͑́͝eͯ͑̉̌̐͂͛̄҉̛̪̥̣̹̘̗̯̦̭͜l̷̷̨̒̅͊̋̄ͪͨ̒̌̌͋̚͞͏̬͖̗̮̤͚̱̱̲͚͚̙̗̹̠̖̪o̶̞̟̣̬̝͗ͨ̂̏͝n̵͖̣͙̩͙̦͈̬̹̳͇̺͊̋͆͆̂ͬͪ͜͝͡g̨̙̖̙̤̲͖͉͖̳̠̗̘̖͙͓ͥ̒̂͋̊ͤ̇̓͊ͮͮ̕ͅs̷̿̆͛́ͧ́̚҉͏̘̻̣

ouch.gif

Attachments

• scr_srb2sbahj.rar
    26.2 MB · Views: 5,007
Last edited:
Badz handled most of the porting to 2.1. Report the kind of bugs that hamper your gameplay experience and the things that aren't quite as awesome as the 2.0 version!

FYI this version also has a new MIDI soundtrack. AS IF YOU NEEDED MORE REASONS TO RE-PLAY THIS AMAZING WAD.

Last edited:
Yo, what the hell happened to the HUD stuff? Where'd that go? And the game over screen and everything?

...I worked very hard on all that HUD stuff ;_;

EDIT: Okay, they are, so... why arn't they in the screenshots?

Last edited:
I think it's because those are the same screenshots he used from the 2.0 version.

Haha, wow. I just discovered the 2.0 version of this wad last week, and now there's a 2.1 version. I'll be sure to torment myself with this level pack later tonight.

The only think that attracted to me about this WAD are the Screenshots... Well, actually CLUSTERFUCKS.
This is a gem. Also I didn't know about this back in 2.0, and now I can finally see what I was... looking for, I guess?

I'm so happy that this exists again. An SRB2 without SBaHJ is not an SRB2 I'm interested in playing, frankly.

Egg Rock Zone act 3 was killing me repeatedly in the sliding section. Right after sliding up the staircase, I would jump over the next gap and either 1) hear a spike sound effect and die, or 2) hit an invisible wall and fall down. Only three times did the game not glitch in that area and let me through.

Also ended up skipping the first level that had fucked up colors. Just couldn't find my way out of the maze. Eventually got game over on the ice stage with the invisible maze that kills you if you step on god-only-knows-because-that-level-made-no-sense-to-me.

Other than those three levels, I enjoyed the pack a lot. The best/worst part was probably the Sonic Chronicle's Doomsday Zone music that played in one of the later levels. Worst RPG I've ever played, and worst soundtrack I've ever heard.

Egg Rock Zone act 3 was killing me repeatedly in the sliding section. Right after sliding up the staircase, I would jump over the next gap and either 1) hear a spike sound effect and die, or 2) hit an invisible wall and fall down. Only three times did the game not glitch in that area and let me through.
No idea what's causing that, but since it's part of the extra levels and not the no-emeralds campaign let's just put it down to being PART OF THE EXPERIENCE.

Mystic always said all people needed to do to finally get over Mystic Realm was have another fully complete level-pack up to 2014 standards.

I think it's finally time.

...I remember a time you took me and a friend of mine through this level, Boinciel.
My nightmares now return.

Good job porting the maps, honestly I didn't think you would do this.

So, I tried to play this level pack, after fighting through a sea of "oh my poor poor eyes" and surviving the rare "I need ear surgery" sharks. I reached the third level, and it cannot be finished. You forgot to give the Egg Slimer the Object Special flag to allow it to clear the level on death, meaning I was forced to live in THE HOISE for all eternity, or switch to Co-Op and skip it. I did the latter. Oops, my bad. There is a super small egg capsule hidden in the bathroom.

After going to THE BI GAME I was working my way through the level, my eyes screaming for mercy, and they got it. Whoops, the level crashed SRB2. The crash happened at the path split, this picture shows the direction in which I was heading.
thesaviorofmyeyes.png

That being said, I get this is a joke wad and all. But I almost gave up on the second level because I didn't know where to go, and then the fact that the level after that cannot be finished, really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Right next to the pain my eyes and ears had taken.

But I did get a few laughs from what I played, like THE HOISE's intro, and the slam-jam level, nice to see the old ice hockey level from 1.08 back again, someone should so lua it into SRB2 properly! :V

Last edited:
Actually you can finish THE HOISE. There is a small button that rises after you beat the boss but it's in that house in a small room so I can see why you couldn't find it.

WOW! This level pack is one known joke wad. However, I did notice a crappy version of Doom's Hangar (E1M1) in this level pack and it's on MAP31. However, it is quite fucked up since it is a big joke. But anyway, nice joke level pack by the way.

Holy sHIT, I took a dump through my NANCHO HUNGRY PANTS just by seeing this.

I am so happy to play it again, you have no idea.

There's one level that doesn't look 100% butchered.
Egg Rock 3 with out the Metal Sonic race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back