This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
A couple of things I would love to see added to this mod.
It would be cool if instead of a peelout, if you clicked custom 1, sonic would burst into a high speed kind of like the Sonic CD cutscenes.
Also, the homing attack is pretty cool, so mabye you could add a console command (e.g homingattack on).
Also, he should be able to uncurl while rolling on the ground. (mabye add star particles when he uncurls while rolling and recurls while in the air)
Lastly, mabye add an animation to when he uncurls and recurls.
I know thats alot to ask, and coding soming takes a long while, I think these would make the mod an extremely good mod. Im not saying this mod is bad in any way. its very good already, I just feel like these suggestions would make the mod so much better.
This mod has been inactive for a while, and Roach hasn't made any announcements involving updates

this is an amazing mod easily one of my fav's but i do have 2 idea's that could add to it. I think it would be really cool if when running onto water, if you don't have enough speed then you paddle on the surface maybe three times before falling in? and also if you spin into a wall you uncurl to bounce off it and keep rolling?
Post automatically merged:

or does the water splash already happen by just jumping?

update: i checked and the water splash is just a feature if you roll into water but it would be a nice nod to this is it had a soem special sprites or something

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-07-29 23-34-12-820.gif
    bandicam 2022-07-29 23-34-12-820.gif
    809.6 KB · Views: 493
  • bandicam 2022-07-29 23-34-33-345.gif
    bandicam 2022-07-29 23-34-33-345.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 181
Last edited:
i feel like the reason he cannot turn super is because yeah cd sonic can turn super but- super cd sonic is just super sonic 3 sonic meaning it would be bs to put a super version in there. or probably because junio is not built for super. :sadthumbsup:

If you're a speedrunner, then I guarantee you'll love this guy.
it feels more like speedrunning with fang, or cosmic metal sonic, they are fast but when they stop with an ability it kind of sucks. Also Ps. Fang Speedrunners Are Nuts. :dramahog:

i feel like the reason he cannot turn super is because yeah cd sonic can turn super but- super cd sonic is just super sonic 3 sonic meaning it would be bs to put a super version in there. or probably because junio is not built for super. :sadthumbsup: :dramahog:
When did Sonic turn super in CD? Super CD Sonic doesn't even exist. I don't quite understand what you mean by that.

When did Sonic turn super in CD? Super CD Sonic doesn't even exist. I don't quite understand what you mean by that.
So basically cd sonic actually has a char, i tried him out once and it was cool, i checked out his super form however and the sprite was literally just a sprite of super sonic 3 sonic, meaning it confused me so hard i forgot if it was either just some random 16-bit version of sonic or if the creator was just lazy. (i dont have a example of what it looks like sadly because for some reason every picture of this unknown sprite is just oddly not gonna work. :dramahog: )

Also, Some Images Say Form 3 :wow: ??? Probably Some Kind Of Unused/Oddly Made Super Form. ( https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca8...9.xny09L8ow9R8blqPxvlzbqoPdntA1evnEoE_XFse3fY ) the link is where it is shown, Have A Good Look At It Yourself.

Last edited:
So basically cd sonic actually has a char, i tried him out once and it was cool, i checked out his super form however and the sprite was literally just a sprite of super sonic 3 sonic, meaning it confused me so hard i forgot if it was either just some random 16-bit version of sonic or if the creator was just lazy. (i dont have a example of what it looks like sadly because for some reason every picture of this unknown sprite is just oddly not gonna work. :dramahog: )

Also, Some Images Say Form 3 :wow: ??? Probably Some Kind Of Unused/Oddly Made Super Form. ( https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca8...9.xny09L8ow9R8blqPxvlzbqoPdntA1evnEoE_XFse3fY ) the link is where it is shown, Have A Good Look At It Yourself.
Literally just a sprite sheet
Sonic could never turn super in cd ever

srb20013.gif

Do you mean this Sonic CD srb2 mod? In the original game, Sonic could never be super with the time stones.

View attachment 75094
Do you mean this Sonic CD srb2 mod? In the original game, Sonic could never be super with the time stones.
Yeah, STRANGE ISNT IT?

Literally just a sprite sheet
Sonic could never turn super in cd ever
I Did say Example Did I Not:worry:? Also The Super Form Might Be Something Else Like a beta Or Work in progress.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back