This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
So I'm getting this message whenever I try to bullet dash. I just rev up and fall to the ground and get this error message in the logs. Does anyone know what might be causing it
adventure sonic mod is also active it may be him acting weird, and why does it say "FREEDOM"? sonic freedom reference?

I'm on mobile and bullet dash is fine

srb20034.gif

speaking of which what device are you on?

So I'm getting this message whenever I try to bullet dash. I just rev up and fall to the ground and get this error message in the logs. Does anyone know what might be causing it
Your version of SRB2 is outdated. The purpose of the update was to fix things that broke in 2.2.11.

I don't understand how to use the Bullet Dash. I press every button, I've tried the sticks, I've tried Dash Invert, but nothing happens aside from me floating in the air as a ball and falling back down (if I let go of the jump button) or slowly descending inch by inch (if I continue pressing jump) for every button press. The most I get is when I use Dash Invert and aim it at walls I can see a blue circle on the wall, but still nothing happens.

Edit: Never mind. Just needed to update my bad.

Last edited:
but his peelout changes and fznmeatpopsicle's junio model has super quills
me, being the idiot i am
didn't realize that that junio model
was actually the mc sonic model
not the junio model

Hi there! New to the message board, and SRB2 as a whole :)

When trying to Bullet Dash from a spring, or falling off a ledge, Junio just goes into a Spin form without actually doing Bullet Dash.

I would just like to know if this is intentional, not so much an issue with the mod

Hi there! New to the message board, and SRB2 as a whole :)

When trying to Bullet Dash from a spring, or falling off a ledge, Junio just goes into a Spin form without actually doing Bullet Dash.

I would just like to know if this is intentional, not so much an issue with the mod
it is intentional, it's also called recurl

pretty much just gives you the properties of jumping, so like if you fell of a ledge into a badnik you can recurl and kill the baknik

it is intentional, it's also called recurl

pretty much just gives you the properties of jumping, so like if you fell of a ledge into a badnik you can recurl and kill the baknik
Ohh okay, then after killing said badnik, that's when you can Bullet Dash, in theory. I see now, thanks for clearing that up! Haha

I do actually have something of note, when Bullet Dashing and hitting a boss (DSZ boss was my example), your Dash stock doesn't refresh, unlike against regular badniks.

I do actually have something of note, when Bullet Dashing and hitting a boss (DSZ boss was my example), your Dash stock doesn't refresh, unlike against regular badniks.
This was intentionally coded to not abuse Bullet Dash against bosses and avade its attacks.

Also,this may not be really related to this mod,but you shuld consider reading the Site Rules, since like you said, your relatively new here.

This was intentionally coded to not abuse Bullet Dash against bosses and avade its attacks.

Also,this may not be really related to this mod,but you shuld consider reading the Site Rules, since like you said, your relatively new here.
Fair enough, I have bad luck with breaking rules without knowing anyway, probably did the same here lmao

Thanks for clearing that up though :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back