This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I was playing and on deep sea act 2 it would softlock me on the part that you have to spindash and I couldn't find another way out.
Tends to happen to a lot of characters that don't have a traditional spin charge.
In general, the solution-- if you can't open the door via Junio's peelout-- is that you take another path than the one you usually take. It's easy to forget and get stuck though.

So, I have this weird problem where Junio's bullet dash does not work properly for me. Usually, he can bullet dash where ever and when ever he wants. But even when I press a move key he will just stay there,
srb20063.gif

the only way I can move him is using first person mode.
srb20064.gif

If you know whats wrong can you help me? Thanks

Will there ever be an option to use the Homing Attack that was used for T. Sonic instead of the Bullet Dash? Don't get me wrong I like the Bullet Dash and I think it's a great technique, but I would love to see the option to toggle between the two via the console to get the old mod's feel.

A couple of things I would love to see added to this mod.
It would be cool if instead of a peelout, if you clicked custom 1, sonic would burst into a high speed kind of like the Sonic CD cutscenes.
Also, the homing attack is pretty cool, so mabye you could add a console command (e.g homingattack on).
Also, he should be able to uncurl while rolling on the ground. (mabye add star particles when he uncurls while rolling and recurls while in the air)
Lastly, mabye add an animation to when he uncurls and recurls.
I know thats alot to ask, and coding soming takes a long while, I think these would make the mod an extremely good mod. Im not saying this mod is bad in any way. its very good already, I just feel like these suggestions would make the mod so much better.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back