This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Unsure if you're gonna check this but SRB2's latest update seems to have broken the bullet dash, as not only is the targeting thing flickering, it now spams a bunch of errors.

srb20047.gif

There's something wrong with the bullet dash and it's 2.2.11 exclusive.
Post automatically merged:

But it is solved only with the manual playstyle

But it is solved only with the manual playstyle
I was forced to adapt

Unsure if you're gonna check this but SRB2's latest update seems to have broken the bullet dash, as not only is the targeting thing flickering, it now spams a bunch of errors.

View attachment 91779
Someone said this already

not sure how much of a "fix" this is, but replacing both "P_TeleportMove(freedomaim, x, y, z)" lines with "P_MoveOrigin(freedomaim, freedomaim.x, freedomaim.y, freedomaim.z)" in Freedom.lua with Slade removed the error message for me (along with *most* of the aiming feature, sadly, but this should do the job until a real fix is made)
oh and make sure to delete every file between "NPULALAR" and "S_END" in the skins folder, cuz Slade refuses to save the changes made to the .pk3 otherwise

cool view
srb20024.png
srb20026.png

and the sequel
srb20028.png

i am using junio, im just using Totally Lerf's Repurposed Models

does anyone know why I can only bullet dash forward in Multiplayer specifically?

If this has been answered before I'm sorry but I just didn't see it

So I'm getting this message whenever I try to bullet dash. I just rev up and fall to the ground and get this error message in the logs. Does anyone know what might be causing it

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    2 MB · Views: 71

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back