The True Arena! (BOSS RUSH)

The True Arena! (BOSS RUSH) v3.4

you have to jump off of him before he grabs you or the hit wont hit (he has to hit himself) its easier with a bounce stomp character

I see. I tried this morning with susie from Deltachars. Most of the time I actually took damage instead of landing a hit. But thanks

The Egg E-Bomber does not appear. In it's place a single player object appears, And I end up softlocked.

tapu pack 2.2 boss

srb20115.gif

it throws trash and replaced an egg slimer fight that was in tapu pack 2.1.1
The brak fight is still brak but his ai is different
Post automatically merged:

somehow got it off of DreamUniverse co-op though i dont know what to say about that

It's kind of sad to see that Infinite got removed, even if the fight itself was derivative. He gets so little love from the community. Do you plan to add him back in some form in a future update?

hi! im wanting to use the Egg wrecking ball boss in my own level. i noticed it says its reusable content in the credits so i assume that means its fine if i use it (with credit of course) but i want some confirmation cause im autistic and i dont wanna accidently do something wrong.

hi! im wanting to use the Egg wrecking ball boss in my own level. i noticed it says its reusable content in the credits so i assume that means its fine if i use it (with credit of course) but i want some confirmation cause im autistic and i dont wanna accidently do something wrong.
Reusable content means you can use it without asking, but you still have to link to it once you post the mod you used it in. The wrecking ball boss is from a different mod, so you'll have to find the original and link to that.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back