This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
So uh...
I have accidentally deleted my .dat file of this mod thinking that it was a file from a different folder... I had all emblems unlocked with modern sonic, and i don't want to redo all that stuff, it took me A LOT; so can anyone please share a 100% .dat file with all the emblems?
Thanks

How do I use my save file with this?
You can't.
Mod packs like this have their own save files, wich means you have to start from 0.
Don't worry about the main game save files tought, they are separated, the mod saves it's save files, and srb2 saves it all.

You can't.
Mod packs like this have their own save files, wich means you have to start from 0.
Don't worry about the main game save files tought, they are separated, the mod saves it's save files, and srb2 saves it all.
Is there a way of copying my save file to the mod?
I don't want to play the whole thing 100%, I just want to play specific levels

Is there a way of copying my save file to the mod?
I don't want to play the whole thing 100%, I just want to play specific levels
Thats not how it works, those save files are completely different and there is no way to import one from another.

so this is the most popular SRB2 mod. cool!
Post automatically merged:

Correct. Except when I played it, tails ascended into the 67th dimension
that's because sega had a deadline and were about to miss it, so they just finished up the final story and released the game. (if i was the lead developer, i would've told the team to continue working on the game after it released.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back