This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
one of the first things i did with this mod was dab. by Accident.
unknown.png

12/10

for real though, what a neat little mod. i like playing it just because of how expressive sonic and tails are and how much customization there is. i cant help but aww when they interact with each other lol. my only complaint is that tails' flight is really, REALLY weird; everytime i press jump while flying for some reason tails stops moving? which, im sure is on purpose, but... uhm. yeah, im not really a fan. i think it could be improved.

neat regardless! love these cuties.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, these characters are a blast to play as. Massive kudos to everyone involved. One thing that really surprised me was how good the sound design for the mod was. I don't know what that whistling sound for the peel out is from, but it sounds very nice.

You have reason

Finally, people can try and stop posting illegitimate ports of Pointy...

Yes no more illegitimate & unofficial ports of pointy sonic.
But now we have fluffy tails too with his floss wow!!!!

This mod feels the most polished and complete in SRB2 history, and it's not even fully complete, at least from what I've seen on Chrispy's Twitter. All I know is there's gonna be an update with the option to change Fluffy's shoe color to light blue instead of red, and even then I don't know if that's gonna happen. It probably will, but I don't know. And even if it did, that's ALL there is that I know. Even then, this mod is the closest in SRB2 history to perfect. There was so much heart, love and soul put into this mod. If this mod doesn't get any major updates and only get bug patches, I would be absolutely fine with it. The memes are just a dank bonus since everything else about the gameplay is great. I really don't have anything but praise for this mod.

Pointy Sonic:

The Momentum Flip can help you keep your speed when you're going fast. The Dropdash works wonders in 3D, but it works the same as in 2D; a Spindash in the air that you don't need to stop to use. The Rebound is a treat to master since y
ou can bound more than once with an exploit that was kept in on purpose. The Peelout, oh the Peelout. The Peelout doesn't need to be charged up and can immediately be used without waiting unlike the Spindash. The footstep sfx for the Peelout sounds like you're burning rubber on the ground, and it sounds so satisfying, and the sprite animation looks so good. The fact that if you're going fast enough and start rolling, it'd be the Spindash animation is an amazing touch and should be noticed by all.
Fluffy Tails stuff coming soon

Umm... you might not wanna try this.

So, when I had KReworkD along with ChrispyChars, Pointy was able to flip not once, twice or three times, but indefinitely. So it's very broken.

The Bug That I Found in ChrispyChars That's Tails Options Where If You Turn On (That's Tails!) in Global Options and Try to Go in Taunt Settings and Pick on hater with Fluffy Tails, You can see That Fluffy Tails have his Tails on his face,
a0vjUEz.png

All I know is there's gonna be an update with the option to change Fluffy's shoe color to light blue instead of red, and even then I don't know if that's gonna happen.

Why is this a thing? Is this a reference to something I'm unaware of? If I'm not mistaken, the only character who wears blue shoes is Ray.

Xmomentum remember?

yeah, with Xmomentum you can change Tails shoes to blue.
also, speaking of XMomentum, since i'm aware that the character isn't compatible, it really messes up with both characters when i tried using both.
Super Pointy starts SPEENING and Tails tricks while the tails keep being in their place without rotating

Why is this a thing? Is this a reference to something I'm unaware of? If I'm not mistaken, the only character who wears blue shoes is Ray.

I believe at some point it was planned for tails to have blue shoes, maybe official art or concept art exists of tails having blue shoes exist, but basically "tails couldnt have light blue shoes because of palette reasons in sonic 2"
at least i think thats what the whole deal is

Xmomentum just breaks the real SRB2 physics laws cuz' everything changes momentum blue shoes pointy and floofy are broken modern cannot do tricks tails doll is broken and like that

I believe at some point it was planned for tails to have blue shoes, maybe official art or concept art exists of tails having blue shoes exist, but basically "tails couldnt have light blue shoes because of palette reasons in sonic 2"
at least i think thats what the whole deal is

False, that's just a misconception someone accidentally spread.

The piece of art in question is from 1993, IIRC, soooooo, miscoloring.

However, Blue Shoes Tails attached itself into the hearts of people, which led to XMomentum adding it.

However, Chrispy noticed before XMomentum.

He noticed from the OG misconception tweet.

The person who started it has since apologized immensely and said they realized their mistake.

Hey Chrispy, I have an idea.
Can you make an option so that the confettis don't show up so the dab doesn't lag the fucking server and cause people to have the worst ping ever?

Back