[v1.3] CrossMomentum - A complete gameplay overhaul

[Open Assets] [v1.3] CrossMomentum - A complete gameplay overhaul 1.3.4

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Some QoL commands would be nice but more than that I think it just needs a small compatibility update for 2.2.13 to fix the skin conflict and the hyper sparkle sprite conflicts.

the hyper music doesn't stop playing until you revert back to normal. also, idk if this is connected or not, but turning digital music off while hyper causes the game to try loading the song every frame.

I know this is open assets, but i wanted to ask if i can put this mod inside a level pack im doing? Since the levels are designed for this mod

ok this looks very cool based on the xmomentum sonic angel island tour tas on youtube, but i can't figure out how to enable the xmomentum things or use the moveset, everything i do doesn't work, expect for the xmomentum thok, and the spindash. and if the creator is seeing this, then reply to this message so you can help me

dear frostiikin... i am trying to use the mod and beat the game with it with all chaos emeralds (now that srb2 FINALLY added modded save files), but i try to use the custom action and the other stuff, the only things i can do is jump, up-wards thok, spindash, and move..? please help me i want to play with this and mess around with it SO bad, i might even use it with the pizza tower x srb2 mod when it comes out. please? love... zuneh

Rule 17: Be respectful to artists, musicians, modders, etc. This mod is brought to you for free out of their free time, so don't be rude.
SERIOUSLY. GIVE ME A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO PROPERLY RUN THE MOD. ITS NOT WORKING FOR ME.

srb22151.gif

Worth trying. Play asap.
whats that map

I first wasn't a fan of the vanilla abilities change but after playing a little bit with it, it's kinda fun. Jump thok kinda overshadow the normal thok tho, in my opinion.

this mod is so good. a super junio form AND hyper aswell? amazing mod. super and hyper neo sonic would be a great addition tho.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back