[v1.3] CrossMomentum - A complete gameplay overhaul

[Reusable] [v1.3] CrossMomentum - A complete gameplay overhaul 1.3.4

This thread contains content that may be reused, modified, or ported by anyone.

Potat0Man19482

Time to boogie like it's 1995.
Is there any way I can fly as Hyper SA Sonic without tricking? Him having his spring jump (I don't know what it's actually called) animation while he's flying doesn't look right.

Amazing mod by the way.

Linz

Dumb Mouse with Scarf Friend
Is there any way I can fly as Hyper SA Sonic without tricking? Him having his spring jump (I don't know what it's actually called) animation while he's flying doesn't look right.

Amazing mod by the way.

There is a way

It's called don't use Xmomentum with superforms that have flight

:knuxsmug:

(Seriously though I wish I could help but I don't use Xmomentum because I perfer Reveries)

Deadsky

Teriaaaaa!

Amazing mod by the way.
Which version of xmom you using?
Post automatically merged:

There is a way

It's called don't use Xmomentum with superforms that have flight

:knuxsmug:
He might be using an version lower than v1.3 since frostii added support for adventure

Potat0Man19482

Time to boogie like it's 1995.
I saw one of the posts. I don't think that I can fly properly with v1.3.3 or lower, which was the one I've been using for months now. I'll see if changing to the most recent version will help.

Last edited:

Retrorezzie

Just a dude making art and playing SRB2
So I wrote this in my review for the current version of the mod, but why isn't there more options for the user to tweak the mod??? Like for example, Tails' ability, why can't you toggle it in the console? Your only option is to turn the mod off all together in the console, which is quite annoying. The "Flight-Boost" mechanic also passes on to other tails clones characters, which messes up characters like Jelly Tails. I think it'd be a whole lot better if you could be able to toggle each characters abilities individually, while still being able to still use the momentum changes and tricks system.

MAX95K

SA-Sonic can easily break after flying because the trick system thinks you just launched of a spring or off a slope and if you decend to the floor using spin he wont stop being in the trick state unless you fall off a ledge (also it looks pretty funny seing him spin around on the floor)
Hey that also happens to pointy sonic!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)