Oh no... not Kodachrome Void... Look at how they massacred my boy.
That was one of my favorite tracks, now I too, can't, even, look at it.

Who expected this?!

Fianlly, A easier way to host servers in SRB2Kart, And it got ported from Ring Racers' coding?! That makes me feel even better about Ring Racers' stuff...

1.5's release made me feel happy and emotional. It's like saying goodbye to a friend even if they just said they were leaving to get milk.

still waiting srb2k v2! we haven't have any updates from deez game expet 1.5 idk i didnt see more updates but still i want he full game of it...

becus this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo last year :dramahog:

Now that Map Hell tracks can no longer be picked when everyone in an online lobby picks random, is there any way to access Map Hell tracks? I host a private server with friends, and while rare, we did like to pick Map Hell for a laugh. But I can't find any console command or anything that lets us enter Map Hell stages now.

Until we get an ad
Now that Map Hell tracks can no longer be picked when everyone in an online lobby picks random, is there any way to access Map Hell tracks? I host a private server with friends, and while rare, we did like to pick Map Hell for a laugh. But I can't find any console command or anything that lets us enter Map Hell stages now.
Until we get an addon that does this, you'll just have to rely on the random chance of random map picks giving you a hell map or using the specific map code of a hell map in a console command.

SRB2 Kart 1.6 isn't loading for me anymore. I tried deleting and redownloading it but still won't load up anymore. Can you release a new version that fixes this issue along with re-adding music back to Kodachrome Void?

Please you can make a mobile version of sonic robo blast 2 kart?
IMG_20230321_175943.jpg

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back