how can i read the future so can i get my brains comeback doing a ssbu uhhhhhhhhhh 0% to 💀 when v2 comesout....
also i know it on "When it done tiny tm"
Post automatically merged:

how can i read the future so can i get my brains comeback doing a ssbu uhhhhhhhhhh 0% to 💀 when v2 comesout....
also i know it on "When it done tiny tm"
yeah i dont know what did i just said but im spanish, something that no one even asked...

On the overview page for this are links to the Windows installer and macOS binary, or alterantively you can get it from the releases page on their Github (linked via the "go to download" button above)

On the overview page for this are links to the Windows installer and macOS binary, or alterantively you can get it from the releases page on their Github (linked via the "go to download" button above)
oh, I thought the only way to get it was via the github link, I don't understand github btw

Linux 64 executable :

The sonic-kart-lib-install.sh will install required libraries to launch it

Attachments

• Sonic.Kart.v1.6.linux64.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
  • sonic-kart-lib-install.sh.zip
    411 bytes · Views: 91
Last edited:
My honest opinion about Kart thus far:
I suck at it, but it's fun. I installed it yesterday, as I was so inclined to after seeing an online friend tell me they were playing it. In all honesty, I never had any interest beforehand; but now that I'm playing it, it is quite entertaining! i made the mistake of playing as sonic the first time
I'm not used to playing racing games without a controller, but this game works quite well with a keyboard. I got used to the controls somewhat quickly, and I've already won quite a few races (albeit they were only me against the aforementioned online friend)!
Overall: fun game, easy to play with keyboard (in my opinion), and I'm also very happy this exists. I don't play Mario Kart or the Sonic racing games on the regular, but this is one that I would.

Last edited:
I need some help with the flatpak version, since the discord rich presence feature is only working on that version instead of a loose running executable. (yes, this is linux stuff)

I can't find where the bonuschars or config files are, or where to put them - or even how to put a custom folder the game can detect. Searched the srb2 wiki for any hint, went through some rich presence github page for extra info, and nothing I do seems to work. I love this game, but playing it on linux makes me feel dumb very often.

Last edited:
PLEASE ADD THIS TO ANDROID
Im sorry but the developers says that they are not planning to make an android port:devastation:
But here are your other options:
Buy a pc or laptop or mac. (Even srb2 kart can run on a chromebook with the power of linux!)

(And an intel celeron or atom windows laptop can run it too!)

Borrow a laptop from a friend.
Winlator might be a best shot if you have a powerful phone :)
play on your school or library computers (at your own risk!)
Or if you are a badass developer, try grabbing the source code of srb2kart and build an android port yourself. :)

Im sorry but the developers says that they are not planning to make an android port:devastation:
But here are your other options:
Buy a pc or laptop or mac. (Even srb2 kart can run on a chromebook with the power of linux!)

(And an intel celeron or atom windows laptop can run it too!)

Borrow a laptop from a friend.
Winlator might be a best shot if you have a powerful phone :)
play on your school or library computers (at your own risk!)
Or if you are a badass developer, try grabbing the source code of srb2kart and build an android port yourself. :)
I do have a pc but I don't us it it's 3 months old.

PLEASE ADD THIS TO ANDROID
Technically, the game runs even on Raspberry Pi. You MIGHT be able to use something like PostmarketOS (since it is a full blown linux os for your phone) and try to compile an executable for SRB2Kart, or just go with a Raspberry Pi 4 or 5. It's likely the cheapest pc you can get.

Question: If it ever does get released, when will the Android build come out? I play regular SRB2 on mobile, but I want to play SRB2Kart there too.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 9, Members: 3, Guests: 6)

Back