This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I'm trying to go for the emblems and there's one in the school level that I cannot find. It's the second emblem in the level, I have emblem radar turned on and it doesn't even register on the radar at all and I've explored every square inch of the level before the third emblem location. I can't find any guides to find them, so... is it bugged out or am I just dumb?

Edit: The hint reads "Darn kids these days keep talking to snakes in bathrooms"

Last edited:
I'm trying to go for the emblems and there's one in the school level that I cannot find. It's the second emblem in the level, I have emblem radar turned on and it doesn't even register on the radar at all and I've explored every square inch of the level before the third emblem location. I can't find any guides to find them, so... is it bugged out or am I just dumb?

you arent dumb and i dont think its glitched i also dint get it and i only need 5 emblems to get all the 56 emblems.

"Roger give me my GODDAMN EMBLEM ROGER" (who knows this meme knows it (wow))
Post automatically merged:

I FOUND THE EMBLEM imma send a photo plus to get there u need to find an open door when going to the library
srb20134.png

i did the thing! I DID THE THING!!!

Attachments

• srb20136.png
    srb20136.png
    66 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
"Roger give me my GODDAMN EMBLEM ROGER" (who knows this meme knows it (wow))

I FOUND THE EMBLEM imma send a photo plus to get there u need to find an open door when going to the libraryView attachment 84781

i did the thing! I DID THE THING!!!
Ok. Is the door in the library or in like the second school area?

Ok. Is the door in the library or in like the second school area?
Nevermind. I found it. It's kinda in that little entrance hall thingy leading to the next school area

Wanted to know, where can I listen to that "Ain't Nothin Like a Funky Beat" mashup that plays during "Run"?

Could've just searched for it on YT like I did

Could've just searched for it on YT like I did

I did search for it on YouTube like you did, but unlike you, that video is blocked in my country for some reason.

Be
Patient
Roger has a life, he cant just work on the pack all day
Ayo, chill!
Looking at the updates page and the last Discussion page, last update was around one year ago.
They also didn't ask "When is it coming out?", instead they just asked "What happened?", which I feel is an innocent/harmless enough question, at least by comparison.
You can still tell them that they gotta wait, but I think you could be a bit more soft about it as well

Be
Patient
Roger has a life, he cant just work on the pack all day
reminder that this addon came out in 2020, and last updated in 2021, I'm not demanding a sequel, I just want conformation if its dead or not, like an update saying how it's no longer in development, if you want inpatient then, *ahem*... WaaAAahHh wHY dOEs EVeryThiNG TaKe So lONg, WHy DoESNt a ThrEe Yeer oLd mOD HAve A seQuil yEt. and if you want real inpatients then why hasn't sonic been reworked to be actually good, the jump thok lacks forgiveness and it's been like that since he got an ability in 2005, time is a slow march and when we look back, it feels faster than it actually was, it may be 2-3 years but that still is 730-1,092 days, 17,472-26,208 hours, we create simpler measurements to make counting easier, we use these small numbers to make life easier to comprehend, to keep us happy... I'm not even 21, and I already feel like I wasted my entire life, you do you, and il just wait for the full release of eggmanway5.

Consider the fact that people work on mods in their spare time, for free, whenever they happen to feel inspired to do so. Creators don't owe people sequels to mods, or even mods in the first place. Let the guy work at his own pace. There's no need to act all entitled.

I just want conformation if its dead or not
It is typically safe to assume a mod is still being worked on until a user disappears or states they have stopped development. Roger has done neither. He probably usually has more important things to do, like work at a job, take care of family, or multitudes of other things adults like him and I have to juggle. (I for one am so busy, I barely have time to moderate the forum these days, let alone work on SRB2!) While it would be nice to see a post about what work he's done since his last update, he doesn't owe it to anyone.

why hasn't sonic been reworked to be actually good
You could ask this about 20 or 30 other aspects of the Sonic fangame that has been in development for over 25 years, but once you remember that SRB2 has been in development for over 25 years by people working for free in their spare time and shows no signs of being completed anytime soon, you realize that it doesn't really matter why something in it hasn't been completed yet. But for any of those 20 or 30 things, the answer is typically "because we haven't figured out how to do it just right" or "we're working on it and it's just not done yet" or "no one has felt like doing it." Sometimes, like in the case of Sonic's ability, it's a mix of all three.

Yeah, part 2 is still in development. Just taking a long time, it's more detailed and crazy then part 1.
There was the EggTV preview level in the previous OLDC which is from Sestancia 2, and maybe the next OLDC will have another preview level to show I've been busy.

In the meantime, I've been hearing people were waiting for an update on THIS pack because there were still problems? A gap in the library not working and the Fang Boss replacing Fang the character. Anything else I need to know about?

played it again - must say im inlove with it, just as much as back then. though the levels aren't with flaws, things are way too flat, all you're doing is running tbh, barely any exploring. but other than that, i love it, i would recommend it to anyone looking for new maps to play.

side note: i almost forgot im in the credits! oh god, how long has it been? HAWHAH

Heh, only going to fix some technical glitches, fraid I ain't doing full blown level design revisions unless I ever do a complete remake decades in the future. Agreed ,levels are super basic, I was more concerned about making fun area's then focusing on gameplay.
Hence the title, Sol Sestancia, bastarization of "Sol sem substância", or Sun without Substance in Portuguese.

Part 2 will be a bit more level design focused.

Rogerregorroger updated Sol Sestancia with a new update entry:

minor updates

Fang boss renamed to stop conflict, library teleport fixed.
And since I was updating anyway, inserted latest version from Uptown with a few texture upgrades and improved glassbreaking effects.
Sol Sestancia 2 still being worked on, sorry it's taking so long. Next OLDC will have another level showcased as proof I'm working on it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Will there be a sound test option where we can listen to any original tracks the mod uses that will come out?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back