This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Fun fact, I was in the new dissected, and someone asked the progress on the second part. Roger answered in live chat that 4 levels are left to be finished.

Fun fact, I was in the new dissected, and someone asked the progress on the second part. Roger answered in live chat that 4 levels are left to be finished.
I've been unreasonably, yet respectfully hyped about sol sest 2 since the first time I played it, I can't WAIT for part 2, and will be thoroughly pleased no matter what happens, Egg TV network (OLDC 22 round 2 submission) introduced me to the cool song near the end and up to it, during the final segment, and I've been jamming it out to that song regularly since I first heard it.

I can't WAIT.
(I played it first under a year ago, so haven't bee waiting that long)

this level pack even got me to watch all of IMP, as well as watching the dissected series.

this post is a ramble, sorry about that, I'm just really hyped for part 2.

Oh oops, keep forgetting people are here.
Yeah, still working on Sol Sestancia 2, sorry it's taking longer then I anticipated.
Here's some screenshots on what I have been working on recently for it.
Mountains, subways, jumping on vehicles, junkyards, all that good stuff.

Attachments

• srb20127.png
    srb20127.png
    376.1 KB · Views: 83
  • srb20128.png
    srb20128.png
    292.1 KB · Views: 71
  • srb20132.png
    srb20132.png
    383.2 KB · Views: 61
  • srb20146.png
    srb20146.png
    349.9 KB · Views: 64
  • srb20142.png
    srb20142.png
    499.4 KB · Views: 61
  • srb20136.png
    srb20136.png
    164 KB · Views: 58
  • srb20148.png
    srb20148.png
    431.5 KB · Views: 85
Oh oops, keep forgetting people are here.
Yeah, still working on Sol Sestancia 2, sorry it's taking longer then I anticipated.
Here's some screenshots on what I have been working on recently for it.
Mountains, subways, jumping on vehicles, junkyards, all that good stuff.
It's good, take you time cuz it's gonna be worth it. I mean between srb2, animations and your own personal life, it's understandable that it takes time.

Yeah, you make THE best parodies, the most story in depth maps in all of srb2 modding! This took like what, four years already, and in terms of modding community, it seems to be really big for this year in srb2 modding community. Anyways back to topic, what you described is so ambitious (because for srb2 modding, it really is) and a bit goofy-like which is why I loved all your maps! Anyways keep up the good work! Same reason why I love your parodies with favourite being ironicly enough, Sonic Forces. Then the chaotix (jp&us) were legendary, which same thing can be said for all the parodies...

Yeah, you make THE best parodies, the most story in depth maps in all of srb2 modding! This took like what, four years already, and in terms of modding community, it seems to be really big for this year in srb2 modding community. Anyways back to topic, what you described is so ambitious (because for srb2 modding, it really is) and a bit goofy-like which is why I loved all your maps! Anyways keep up the good work! Same reason why I love your parodies with favourite being ironicly enough, Sonic Forces. Then the chaotix (jp&us) were legendary, which same thing can be said for all the parodies...
I remember the first video of Roger i saw was sonic mania in 6 minutes, and yeah, his levels are great, exploiting well srb2 linear potentiel, but also rewarding players if yet, they want a little bit to explore, plus i feel with these screenshots that the quality improved.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back