This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I could, soon I figure out how to refer to it in the code to make it unlockable.
I'm busy this weekend,won't be updated till monday, if I can figure it out.
Not that getting all emblems really matters, the hidden level unlocks automatically.

And I'm not sure if a radar helps with the school level since most emblems involve finding the 3 hidden routes.
To get to the jungle gym, don't go downstairs in the second interior school portion but go to the left instead.
The Harry Potter hidden area is after the big open outside area in the middle of the level, find a hidden doorway on the right when you walk toward the library courtyard and stand in front of the snake sink to fall down.
Third bonus area requires you jump on an orange trampoline in the library trough a high gap to find a harder trampoline segment.

Where is the "Cheer on the Rowing Team" one?

Ok I dont know exactly what I played... but loved it! This level pack is so different from everything else, really has its own personality. Excited for whats to come next!

That big city area though... just amazing

I loved the island tour preview when I played it a few months ago. I gave the first level and a half of this a whirl this morning and really enjoyed it. I'll need to set aside the time to go through it all properly.

It gives me really strong Sonic Adventure 1 vibes, which is a good thing, since that game also felt like playing a Saturday morning cartoon.

Having just finished this, I think it's honestly one of the best things for SRB2 I've ever played. It absolutely oozes charm, and feels like a love letter to every bit of the franchise. The levels themselves all feel well designed, sprawling, but clearly signposted so you don't get lost. My only concern is that it might be too large for some slower characters.

If you ever did manage to get the cutscenes working in game, I'd love to see it all in action.

OK so I completed egg fleet 3.5 zone then the message said that i unlock the amy however when i go to character selection screen it didn't shown up why i can't see amy as a playable character?

Last edited:
(Checks)
Huh, that's odd, you're right. But it unlocks Fang perfectly fine.
I can't find anything in the code that's off. Weird.

I checked version 1.2 again, she does unlock correctly there.
You could delete the sol sestancia savefile, start over again in the 1.2 version and then switch back to version 1.4 when Amy's unlocked.
In the meantime I'll see what the heck changed in the coding between the 2 versions to make it fail.

Alright, update version 1.5
You unlock an Emblem radar now when you got 10 emblems, Amy's fixed, and fixed up a few minor glitches.
Would probably require to delete the safefile for the unlockables to work, tough.

Okay, I feel guilty for bothering people with these minor updates, so I threw in a little extra.
Wasn't ready to start on part 2 yet, but did want a make a Circuit race for fun, so I made one, it's in the seperate SonTV file.
it's based around the AOSTH tvshow.

AOSTH2.png
AOSTH3.png

Let me know if you want me to tackle more Sonic Tv shows, prefer me to adapt this into a Sonic Kart track, or rather have me just move on to Sol Sestancia part 2.
Well, till next update i guess.

Last edited:
Alright, update version 1.5
You unlock an Emblem radar now when you got 10 emblems, Amy's fixed, and fixed up a few minor glitches.
Would probably require to delete the safefile for the unlockables to work, tough.

Okay, I feel guilty for bothering people with these minor updates, so I threw in a little extra.
Wasn't ready to start on part 2 yet, but did want a make a Circuit race for fun, so I made one, it's in the seperate SonTV file.
it's based around the AOSTH tvshow.

View attachment 40385
View attachment 40386

Let me know if you want me to tackle more Sonic Tv shows, prefer me to adapt this into a Sonic Kart track, or rather have me just move on to Sol Sestancia part 2.
Well, till next update i guess.

Dude, you made another level? Why didn't you submit it to the OLDC? You'd probably have a really good chance of winning.

Dude, you made another level? Why didn't you submit it to the OLDC? You'd probably have a really good chance of winning.

True, your kind of levels are really different to the rest, that will give you more points.

OLDC is over now, right? Was too busy to finish anything on time, and besides, I'm worried my excessive use of custom textures clutters up the main file.

OLDC is over now, right? Was too busy to finish anything on time, and besides, I'm worried my excessive use of custom textures clutters up the main file.
There's another OLDC with a deadline coming up at the end of November if you are interested.

Roger, OLDC's are seasonal things. There will always be one to plan ahead to.

Indeed! If you can't make this OLDC, then save your idea for the next or use the time to improve it. You just can't release the map publicly beforehand, and you should be good to spend extra time on your map or take longer. I wanted to enter the one that just ended, but I chose to wait until the next due to other concerns- It's totally fine to start something and submit it to a later OLDC.

I know this is kinda stupid, but I've created a whole account just to ask, where's the I would throw rotten tomatoes emblem, it's the one I cannot find please help

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back