This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I really dislike that everyone seems to gravitate towards the most basic Dashmode + Homing combo. if you want that, Neo Sonic is on this very forum. Go play that. The Bullet Dash is actually really versatile ….and kinda OP when mixed with Dashmode. Easily one of my favorite abilities to date making this one of my favorite characters to play with.
gotta agree with you, however... i do think that the bullet dash shouldn't have to charge up the distance it'll fling you, since that's a momentum killer.

Hi, I made a model to go with this mod, it's over here. Hope you like/approve.

I did discover that your mod is missing something that let's the model rotate/angle in the Nights stages.

fnzmeatpopsicle's model is pink when it's use with this character
My model is made specifically for this character, and as far as I can tell, that's not true?

Yes

Attachments

• srb20000.png
    srb20000.png
    234.4 KB · Views: 962
  • srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 180
Umm, I know this sounds like a dumb question but how do I transform into Super Sonic w/ Junio Sonic? I know I've done it before but I keep using jump/spin and it doesn't seem to be working for me even though it works for the other characters. Any ideas?

Umm, I know this sounds like a dumb question but how do I transform into Super Sonic w/ Junio Sonic? I know I've done it before but I keep using jump/spin and it doesn't seem to be working for me even though it works for the other characters. Any ideas?
Junio can't turn Super. Not all characters can. Usually SPIN characters (Thou who can Spindash) can turn super, but not always. Junio and Neo are that case, same with Espio, etc. Again, Junio can't turn super.

Maybe you're thinking of an older version or 2.1 toei sonic?

Junio can't turn Super. Not all characters can. Usually SPIN characters (Thou who can Spindash) can turn super, but not always. Junio and Neo are that case, same with Espio, etc. Again, Junio can't turn super.
Something that makes this odd is that Junio has a hyper ability with XMomentum, if you can somehow get him hyper, where Junio can do unlimited bullet dashes in the air without needing to touch ground or hit a monitor/badnik.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back