There should be a Mario and Luigi 3D Models for this Addon https://mb.srb2.org/addons/super-mario-bros.3420/ I have found some 3D Models but trying to incorporate on Models.dat kinda breaks animation, colors and scale models, even tho the changes between powerups and they're probably not builded for these skins cuz of the animations with software sprites
Haha dude, read the rules don't repeat my mistakes:dramahog:
Post automatically merged:

There should be a Mario and Luigi 3D Models for this Addon https://mb.srb2.org/addons/super-mario-bros.3420/ I have found some 3D Models but trying to incorporate on Models.dat kinda breaks animation, colors and scale models, even tho the changes between powerups and they're probably not builded for these skins cuz of the animations with software sprites
Hahaha dude, read the rules don't repeat my mistakes😅 https://mb.srb2.org/link-forums/message-board-rules.82/

Hey, why is the flight animation broken in the special stages for all the characters?
srb20000.gif

Yes, it would be nice to add models for these guys
_20220731_151245.JPG
_20220731_151135.JPG

P.s I'm not asking the author to do anything either, it's just a thought out loud! (otherwise there will be geniuses and write: rule 15 dude!)
And besides, I didn’t even leave a link!

Last edited:
Thanks I got it☺️

Hello again, can you clarify which folder to take shields from, and BACKFACING SHEILDS or FRONTFACING SHIELDS?
if you put BACKFACING it would look like until now and if you put FRONTFACING it would be the patch

Hello. I happen to have found a bug for Pointy and Fluffy. Whenever you do the hi-five emote. There's no animation for it so It does the standing pose when they jump. Is there a way you can fix that? Thanks in advance!

Hello. I happen to have found a bug for Pointy and Fluffy. Whenever you do the hi-five emote. There's no animation for it so It does the standing pose when they jump. Is there a way you can fix that? Thanks in advance!
Pointy and fluffy models doesnt have the hi-5 animation
Thats why they are on standing pose when it happens
Unless jeck creates an animation for it well just gotta wait

Hello everyone, I'm having the double yoshi problem and I haven't the foggiest idea as to how I could fix it, there's a green yoshi moving with an orange one clipping through the green one in a standing position. I would appreciate any help, thank you!

Hello everyone, I'm having the double yoshi problem and I haven't the foggiest idea as to how I could fix it, there's a green yoshi moving with an orange one clipping through the green one in a standing position. I would appreciate any help, thank you!
This is mostly that Yoshi has a second color and the model doesn't support that. Only way to fix that is using a version of Yoshi before the second or wait until it gets updated

make MArines's car a 3d model
What do you mean car? Do you mean the Rush Boat? It already has a model

This is mostly that Yoshi has a second color and the model doesn't support that. Only way to fix that is using a version of Yoshi before the second or wait until it gets updated

What do you mean car? Do you mean the Rush Boat? It already has a model
I see, thank you for your assistance, is there any version that you would recommend?

Back