@RubyTheMii One little suggestion which I think would make lot's of people happy, is to change "extralife" to "extralifesonic" so that he can turn to SMS, I know it's a bit weird but seeing that Extra Life is a Sonic clone. I don't see why not?

Hi. Here's a quick progress update on the mod.

As of the Battle ability showcase, I couldn't get any progress out because of real life being a thing lol

I was hoping to get v2 out in late April, but right now I just don't think that'll be possible.

I can't tell when I'll be able to get back to working on Extra Life, so for right now I'll just state the release date as "When It's Done™️".

As for now, have a peek at the new CSS art by the one and only ChucklesTheHaha!

srb20104.gif

Sorry to disappoint anybody who was excited for the update. Thanks for reading!

and before you ask, this isn't a late april fools day joke

Hi. Here's a quick progress update on the mod.

As of the Battle ability showcase, I couldn't get any progress out because of real life being a thing lol

I was hoping to get v2 out in late April, but right now I just don't think that'll be possible.

I can't tell when I'll be able to get back to working on Extra Life, so for right now I'll just state the release date as "When It's Done™️".

As for now, have a peek at the new CSS art by the one and only ChucklesTheHaha!

View attachment 66235

Sorry to disappoint anybody who was excited for the update. Thanks for reading!

and before you ask, this isn't a late april fools day joke
Holy moly does that look good, an accurate representation of the Extra 1-up! I'd really love to do some sprites for Extra Life, once I'm done with my own stuff:P

Holy moly does that look good, an accurate representation of the Extra 1-up! I'd really love to do some sprites for Extra Life, once I'm done with my own stuff:P
Sure thing! I'm not a spriter myself, so any help from other people is greatly appreciated. Take as much time as you need with your stuff.

time to plug my friend Sebo's mod lol
did you know Extra Life has UrMom-Entum support? go try it out, i think you'll like his overhaul :knuxsmug:

time to plug my friend Sebo's mod lol
did you know Extra Life has UrMom-Entum support? go try it out, i think you'll like his overhaul :knuxsmug:
Can't wait for v2!

STNDA2A8.png
Resprite be lyk
UpscaleExtra1-Up.png
Note for Ruby: Use the sprites in the attachments, they're downscaled.
Post automatically merged:

STNDA3A7.png
uh

Attachments

• Extra1-Up.png
    Extra1-Up.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 110
  • STNDA2A8.png
    STNDA2A8.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
epic resprite moment

So, yeah. @VanillaUwU is now officially a part of the Extra Life team as a spriter, and I couldn't be more grateful if I tried!

Spriting really isn't my thing, so I'm glad Vanilla volunteered to handle the work.

As such, please make sure to check out their Modern Knuckles thread! It's their current project, and I believe it's something worth getting excited over!

Besides that, I have no new info on v2, as I still haven't got the chance to continue working on the mod. Thanks for reading!

epic resprite moment

So, yeah. @VanillaUwU is now officially a part of the Extra Life team as a spriter, and I couldn't be more grateful if I tried!

Spriting really isn't my thing, so I'm glad Vanilla volunteered to handle the work.

As such, please make sure to check out their Modern Knuckles thread! It's their current project, and I believe it's something worth getting excited over!

Besides that, I have no new info on v2, as I still haven't got the chance to continue working on the mod. Thanks for reading!
This VanillaUwU dude's kinda cool not gonna lie

I'm back with another Extra Life update. Sad to say this isn't v2, though.

v1.2.2 - "Here's The Problem - Too Many Conflicts!"

Patch notes:
- Changed taunt state name as to not conflict with Modern Sonic when both mods are loaded (previously S_PLAY_TAUNT, now S_PLAY_ELTAUNT)

Sorry for the disappointment. I just really had to rush this out.
By the way, Extra Life now supports the Better Lives mod! The v1.2 (now v1.3) release includes a custom icon - go check it out!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back