This plays really well! Though I think being able to just linger in midair for as long as you want is really overpowered. Perhaps have him descend after one second has passed, as to always be on the move. I also want to bring up the issue of his Super Form being bugged, with his sneakers disappearing upon running

Sorry to everyone for what happened lol, just wanted to quickly change the version number back to avoid confusion.

i'm an absolute idiot

I'VE FOUND THE SECRET POSE,if you wanna see it do it by yourself :threat:
Post automatically merged:

also i don't think J.T is supposed to do this
Post automatically merged:

also nice alt. way to cancel the spindash
srb20066.gif

Attachments

• srb20064.gif
    srb20064.gif
    5.4 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:
This mod is pretty sick! Loving the new taunt! Only thing that bugs me is that J.T can do it, overall the mod is great!

bruh i completely forgot to say that as of v1.2 this mod has kirby compatibility i'm a complete idiot lmao

before you ask the ability you get is needle

also yes i've been working on an update that fixes any character being able to taunt so dw

Last edited:
Hi. I'm back again with another update for Extra Life:

v1.2.1 - "A Patch Long Overdue"

This is a very small update that fixes a big issue with the taunt and nerfs the Triple Dash's hang time.

I'm planning another massive update right now, but I'm going to take a small break from this mod before I begin development.
I might make a Works in Progress thread when I start, so keep an eye out on that.

Thank you so much to everyone for over 6,000 downloads! I truly can't believe this passion project has come this far.

Last edited:
Hey, paisanos! It's been a while since v1.2.1's release, huh?
Anyways, progress on the next big update has been going fairly well.

Want a sneak peek or two? You got it! Extra Life will be getting XMomentum support (alongside a fresh custom color)!

srb20106.gif

This also includes a slightly revamped Triple Dash (also exclusive to XMomentum) - check it out!

srb20107.gif

Alongside this are a few general changes made to the Triple Dash thanks to the absolutely wonderful antonretrojr (Clone Fighter)! (please go check out their mods, it would mean a lot to me.)

These changes include a patch for the Low Dash Glitch (a result of the player flag PF_STARTJUMP not being removed when falling) and including the Low Dash as an actual gimmick!
By pressing Spin while holding down Jump and releasing Jump, you will get flung down. Simple enough.

srb20109.gif

Another addition from anton is the Triple Dash being chargeable. The longer you hold Jump, the farther you'll go! The distance goes from 15 to 50 fracunits!

srb20108.gif

Well, that's it. I would show off more stuff, but I don't want to throw everything new out there in one go. I think it's best to prevent this from turning into a massive wall of text.

Once I've got more content worth showing off, I'll definetly be posting it here. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
I personally don't see the point of such an addition, as it would probably just be an SSN styled Extra Life with v1's Triple Dash, which I've already done with Legacy Mode in v2 (the Triple Dash, I mean).

TL;DR: No, sorry.
Also rule 15

srb20008.gif

Here's a small sneak peek for those not in the SRB2 Discord Server lol

I'll probably make a short devlog tomorrow showing off both of Extra Life's Battlemod abilities. It depends on whether or not I feel like doing that, to be honest.

hi i'm here with another devlog, this one's really short. i'm just gonna show off extra life's battle abilities lol
also i felt more like talking in lowercase this time

so you've already seen his grounded move, the Super-Sonic Dash, which is basically like quick tackle
the move will cost 15 rings and have a 1.5 second cooldown

srb20023.gif

and now, onto the aerial move, the Burst Pound

srb20024.gif

this move is a slight variation of sonic's ground pound
extra life will throw himself down, if he hits the floor he will make a big explosion

as i feel this move could be easily spammable, i've decided it will cost 20 rings and have a 3 second cooldown

ok that's it, bye

hi i'm here with another devlog, this one's really short. i'm just gonna show off extra life's battle abilities lol
also i felt more like talking in lowercase this time

so you've already seen his grounded move, the Super-Sonic Dash, which is basically like quick tackle
the move will cost 15 rings and have a 1.5 second cooldown

View attachment 65016

and now, onto the aerial move, the Burst Pound

View attachment 65017

this move is a slight variation of sonic's ground pound
extra life will throw himself down, if he hits the floor he will make a big explosion

as i feel this move could be easily spammable, i've decided it will cost 20 rings and have a 3 second cooldown

ok that's it, bye
Time to play some battlemod with my Cousin! Thank you for this simple but great mod.

Edit: There's no battlemod lol;) (It'll come though)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back