Hey, paisanos! Quick progress update:

I haven't been working on v2 for a while because I'm currently on vacation for two weeks. I'm also going to be helping jayflamestar with scripting for their character project, so once I come back and I finish scripting for Jay's character, I'll be putting most of my time back into Extra Life.

Thanks for understanding!
Epic! Take your time on Extra Life v2, the best of things take the most time.

Hey, paisanos! Quick progress update:

I haven't been working on v2 for a while because I'm currently on vacation for two weeks. I'm also going to be helping jayflamestar with scripting for their character project, so once I come back and I finish scripting for Jay's character, I'll be putting most of my time back into Extra Life.

Thanks for understanding!
Terra The Pangolin

RubyTheMii updated Extra Life with a new update entry:

A patch is in the works.

Hey, paisanos. No v2 news as of now. I've been busy with another personal project that you're not gonna wanna miss.

Anyways, it's recently come to my attention that the Jelly Tails tag-team code is outdated and doesn't work well with 2.2.10. So I'm going to be using what I've learned up until now to fix that.

Expect a new update to drop soon. For now, check out the official SRB2 Discord Server! It's the place where you can find me online most...

Read the rest of this update entry...

v1.2.5 - "Return of the Gel-di"

View attachment 75120

Hey, paisanos! Extra Life's back again with a patch update!
This fixes (and even updates) the Jelly Tails tag-team, introducing the Insta-Switch, a slightly reworked version of the Quick Swap!

View attachment 75122

Pressing Custom 2 like before changes between the two characters, providing a second of invincibility.
Proper use of this time can turn the Insta-Switch into a great defensive maneuver. However, that's not the only thing...

Post automatically merged:

Quick mention for v1.2.5:

While it may appear that the Jelly Tails tag-team option is available right away, selecting it without Jelly Tails loaded will still provide you with just Extra Life. Please keep this in mind.

v1.2.5 - "Return of the Gel-di"

Post automatically merged:

Quick mention for v1.2.5:

While it may appear that the Jelly Tails tag-team option is available right away, selecting it without Jelly Tails loaded will still provide you with just Extra Life. Please keep this in mind.
Yo this is the best, i think this updated is belive to be great.

------------

+ It got some fixes like jelly tails tag-team option + many more!

Future is going birght for this doppleganger,even if he might be a little in the wait.He finally got free after years since his last escape.

RubyTheMii updated Extra Life (Classic) with a new update entry:

Small name change!

Hey all, Ruby here!

As Extra Life v2 so far is vastly different compared to this release (and because of reusability), I've decided to rename this release to "Extra Life Classic" to prepare it for the upcoming v2 update (which will be available in another thread).

v2 still needs more time in the oven, though (particularly so because our only big spriter is taking their sweet time on Modern Knuckles), and we're very thankful that you've stuck with us and been very patient.

Thanks for reading!

srb20722.gif

seizure power!!!

Quick heads up, I'm not abandoning Classic Extra Life  yet, as I've still got one more patch that adds in extra features pertaining to the Jelly Tails team-up, as well as likely some balancing patches for BattleMod.

No custom BattleMod moveset though, get real :threat:

Quick heads up, I'm not abandoning Classic Extra Life  yet, as I've still got one more patch that adds in extra features pertaining to the Jelly Tails team-up, as well as likely some balancing patches for BattleMod.

No custom BattleMod moveset though, get real :threat:
o k

Today marks the end of Extra Life Classic, as I get you acquainted with the final update:

v1.2.6 - "Return of the Gel-di, Part 2", a.k.a. The End of... A Time

I'm glad I finally got this out of the way. Now I can focus on what's more important - my far superior, more recent SRB2 mods! Keep an eye out for Extra Life v2 and... a living boulder? 👀

Do not report any bugs to me for Extra Life Classic as I will not fix them. Thanks for sticking around for the past... almost year.

Last edited:
Today marks the end of Extra Life Classic, as I get you acquainted with the final update:

v1.2.6 - "Return of the Gel-di, Part 2", a.k.a. The End of... A Time

I'm glad I finally got this out of the way. Now I can focus on what's more important - my far superior, more recent SRB2 mods! Keep an eye out for Extra Life v2 and... a living boulder? 👀

Do not report any bugs to me for Extra Life Classic as I will not fix them. Thanks for sticking around for the past... almost year.

Am sad that Extra Life Classic addon will never continue updating, but i will always like this project mod forever. (All though am atleast very happy that v2 will be coming out)

EDIT: just fixed the mispelled reading begining

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back