This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Maybe a option that make boxy knuckles be a ball like the others i do like the thing of boxy knuckles be a box when Rolling or jumping but probally will have the toxic kids or toxic people that will H A T E boxy knuckles because of one little cool feature

Maybe a option that make boxy knuckles be a ball like the others i do like the thing of boxy knuckles be a box when Rolling or jumping but probally will have the toxic kids or toxic people that will H A T E boxy knuckles because of one little cool feature
If they hate it its their problem not chrispys

Im Just suggesting too If can have a ball jump and Rolling for boxy knuckles for opitions
Post automatically merged:

But for me boxy knuckles dont need really a ball jump

Im Just suggesting too If can have a ball jump and Rolling for boxy knuckles for opitions
Post automatically merged:

But for me boxy knuckles dont need really a ball jump
I don't really get why you're suggesting things on behalf of other people (who probably don't even exist). If they want something, they should ask themselves.

Not that they'll even get it. I don't see why Boxy Knuckles would get a ball form.

Its Just a suggestion like the thing of " is that tails'tails? " I alredy haved a suggestion in me mind for be like all characters do boxy jump but i dont make this
And so this suggestion its only for just for these toxic people its Just a feature that should to combine with pointy & fluffy like the thing i alredy say about the is that tails'tails? That for me IS a funny and a thing that make others characters combine with tails,tails of fluffy

@Chrispy
Hey, I get this error when starting my server or during a map change:
WARNING: ...stChars/SMCL_ChrispyChars-v1.2.1.pk3|lua/CC_NECK.lua:235: Do not access an mobj_t field outside a level!
stack traceback:
[C]: ?
...stChars/SMCL_ChrispyChars-v1.2.1.pk3|lua/CC_NECK.lua:235: in function <...stChars/SMCL_ChrispyChars-v1.2.1.pk3|lua/CC_NECK.lua:234>
I have no idea why this happens. I do use Mapvote which may be interfering with level changing.

EDIT: Looks the the same error can occur multiple times.

Last edited:
i dont know why but when i use both pointy and fluffy in AItour my game crashes on the first level ONLY with pointy and fluffly in specific.

Could you share the crash log, or any error message related to the crash from your log fil
ok i would share them but right now when my game is supposed to crash it didnt crash for some reason now i cant share it

What a cool mod you did it all on your own
misaka10032-misaka-mikoto.gif

Back