This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Mr. Pixels, i am unsure about pointy's dab transform, you cant even dab in the air so i am unsure how to do that, i tried holding the dab button while transforming and that did nothing i am unsure if you have to enable something or do some sort of street fighter level of input commands but i just cant get this special "dab transformation" to activate.

Mr. Pixels, i am unsure about pointy's dab transform, you cant even dab in the air so i am unsure how to do that, i tried holding the dab button while transforming and that did nothing i am unsure if you have to enable something or do some sort of street fighter level of input commands but i just cant get this special "dab transformation" to activate.

Make sure you have over 50 rings, all 7 Emeralds, and HOLD the dab button down on the ground.

I have to say, you guys did an outstanding job with Pointy and Fluffy.

Pointy is an absolute joy to play as!
His entire moveset is so dang good, you can use all of his moves without any of them feeling out of place or unnecessary and pull off some crazy super speed moves that are incredibly satisfying to do.
I love the little details the team added to him, like the footsteps and how he sneezes when there's danger nearby, it really shows how much care was put into this project.
Fluffy is pretty fun too!
His moves make him absolutely stand out from regular Tails. I love how you can rev his tails up to get a boost when you start flying and how he charges the drop dash by doing the same thing. I really like the little flight meter that shows up too.

The spritework for both characters is amazing, really well done stuff, Chrispy did an incredible job with them. Jeck Jims did an outstanding job with the model for both characters, and I personally always find myself using them since it just feels right with these characters.
The menu Lach made for customisation is something I thought was a bit unnecessary at first, but after seeing how much you can change with it and how you can add Miles' Tails to any character in the game made me completely change my mind, and I now find it a great addition.

There's only a very tiny amount of things I wish could be added or changed in this. One of them is how Sonic doesn't retain the full momentum he gains from a full power Drop Dash when he's running and slowly loses speed when he's doing so too, I understand the point (heh) is to use objects and enemies to keep the speed going, but I wish he could keep his figure 8 state a bit longer, since... Well... I'm a bit of a sucker for that. Another thing I think would be nice would be the addition of speed lines when the characters are running at full speed, since I feel like that would sell the idea that they are running extremely fast better. And, finally, last thing is... Could you guys add a special boss defeat animation for my boy Tails too? Pointy has the default dance, Fluffy needs something special as well!

Pretty good mod! Now if we could have a hud mod in this style that would be nice! Also T-posing Sonic is the funniest I've seen! If the rumors are true I've been hearing Knuckles could be added. If they are true please keep the T-pose. Good Job on this mod! I would want to see more of the mod. I would recommend this mod to a new player if I had to pick one mod to recommend.

Small nitpick, but this is a great mod anyways

This is just my preference, and I like Super Sonic being able to fly, however I hoped for that to be something optional. I was used to just having a faster, invincible Sonic traversing the levels and platforming and stuff. I hope for the next update you add an option to enable/disable free-flying Super Pointy Sonic.
Aside from that. Everything about the mod is amazing. Theres a lot of small details and polish that I've seen than any other mod here. I hope you keep up the good work.

It's a good mod, but way too overhyped. The biggest problem I have is that Fluffy's tails look terrible when not running, and the dropdash doesn't fit him. The Super Peelout is also completely useless when the spin dash is a much better alternative. Also, I can only seem to trick once or twice after bouncing off a spring for some reason. The dab and the dances are completely unnecessary, and they're dead memes as well. I do enjoy the emotes, the neck targeting, and the momentum flip, however.

It's a good mod, but way too overhyped.

I think this deserved all the hype it got! The gameplay's great, the sprites are chrispy as always and the social features (emote wheel, dances, etc) weren't necessary, but it makes multiplayer a lot more enjoyable.

The biggest problem I have is that Fluffy's tails look terrible when not running, and the dropdash doesn't fit him.

I don't see how his tails could be much of a problem. Correct me if I'm wrong, but to me it kinda looks like his tails are just ready to fly. I just see the dropdash as a neat addition to his moveset and I don't think anything else could've taken it's place.

The Super Peelout is also completely useless when the spin dash is a much better alternative. Also, I can only seem to trick once or twice after bouncing off a spring for some reason.

The peelout can be used to completely skip out on spindash charging since it's basically instant. If you're skilled, you could easily chain together some of his moves to reach top speed and preserve it.

srb28989.gif

If you're having trouble nailing some tricks, you can always bounce on springs for some extra height.

The dab and the dances are completely unnecessary, and they're dead memes as well.

Sonic flossed TWICE in the movie, wouldn't be out of character if he started dabbing on the haters too.

I don't see how his tails could be much of a problem. Correct me if I'm wrong, but to me it kinda looks like his tails are just ready to fly.
I'm not really a fan of how they're twisting around each other for no reason. I just think it looks wrong. I think the tails spinning looks better when its the blurry tornado thing reserved for flying or running, and the tails while standing or walking should just not spin at all.
The peelout can be used to completely skip out on spindash charging since it's basically instant. If you're skilled, you could easily chain together some of his moves to reach top speed and preserve it.
If you're skilled,
That's the thing, I'm a little babby who needs everything to hold my hand /s
If you're having trouble nailing some tricks, you can always bounce on springs for some extra height.
You misunderstand. The thing is, I AM bouncing on springs, but I can only do 1 or 2 tricks. After that, no matter how many times I press jump, nothing happens.

Sonic flossed TWICE in the movie, wouldn't be out of character if he started dabbing on the haters too.
This isn't movie sonic though.

Back