[v1.3] CrossMomentum - A complete gameplay overhaul

[Open Assets] [v1.3] CrossMomentum - A complete gameplay overhaul 1.3.4

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
srb20023.gif
srb20024.gif

best mod ever but tails is glitching in his 3d model, can you fix that? i really like his blue shoes, and his tail's are missing when doing "acrobacies"

Last edited:
So I've been having some issues with stack trace backs, I get one when playing as modern Sonic whenever I boost, homing attack, or do tricks.

They all seem to involve 'getColormap', Something about a translation color map index being out of range

So I've been having some issues with stack trace backs, I get one when playing as modern Sonic whenever I boost, homing attack, or do tricks.

They all seem to involve 'getColormap', Something about a translation color map index being out of range
Not tied to XMomentum at all: Modern's just currently broken in 2.2.9, and an update for Modern is being worked on that adds stuff onto Modern and fixes it.

can super sonic's flight ability be adjusted? because it doesn't really make sense for him to not have the ability to acsend and desend compared to his hyper counter part lol

Ah yes
S T A N D
This happens for fang when he shoots mid-air and for M.Sonic when he charges a Ring Spark Field and Metal Overdrive

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 147

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back