The True Arena! (BOSS RUSH)

The True Arena! (BOSS RUSH) v3.4

It depends on the boss, some might not be reusable.
Yeah I definitely say the mecha sonic fight, silver,metal knuckles and anything else that could be salvaged from boss mayhem that could be added that isn't in it yet.

I already love there's an alternative for boss gauntlet, just wish it was longer with more, but I totally understand it takes time. Please keep up the awesome work and thank you for the hardwork bro.

Yeah I definitely say the mecha sonic fight, silver,metal knuckles and anything else that could be salvaged from boss mayhem that could be added that isn't in it yet.

I already love there's an alternative for boss gauntlet, just wish it was longer with more, but I totally understand it takes time. Please keep up the awesome work and thank you for the hardwork bro.
Actually, the Silver boss fight isn't reusable. At least that's what i think.

What Zone is "Thok" in? I believe it's Null Space, but I dunno.
Post automatically merged:

That Infinite fight might be mostly a reskin of the Silver boss fight made for 2.1, but it's awesome. It should have been released here standalone. Always wanted to see Infinite in SRB2.
Watch this:
It tells us changes for bosses and new stuff for what was going to be Boss Mayhem v9, if Sapheros wasn't banned, of course.
(v8 BM, tells us the rest of the bosses from that mod)
(v7 BM, you'll notice some of the bosses are different, shows us unlockable bosses)
(v6 BM, put it in here anyway)
(another boss from BM, put it in here anyway, because I don't know if it was in the v7 video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auIVCSNOPtI&t=366s (DarkSonicYT's version of TrueArenaPlus, has more bosses)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-vPA1-AJk0&t=3s (Sunset Over Chaos by Princess Plushima, entire mod is reusable)
Ok I removed Infinite and updated the wad adding in Latius's WL4 Hud and Emerald code,
although I have not tested it in multiplayer yet.

i dont think thok is a secret boss
Thok actually isn't a secret boss. It's Round 7 in the main campaign.

Last edited:
Is there a sonic boss?
not yet as far as I know, though I actually tried to make one my self but of course I don't know how to do that stuff and I lost the desire to do anything with what I have. If anyone were to make a sonic boss though then I hope they make it reusable so Logan8r could use it.

Actually, the Silver boss fight isn't reusable. At least that's what i think.
GamerLuna Sad.png
Aaaaaw...

not yet as far as I know, though I actually tried to make one my self but of course I don't know how to do that stuff and I lost the desire to do anything with what I have. If anyone were to make a sonic boss though then I hope they make it reusable so Logan8r could use it.
I have a post that has videos of other custom boss rushes, mainly going over versions of Boss Mayhem.

Could you maybe add more of the bosses from the original Boss Mayhem if you can? And the new bosses, changes to existing ones, and features from unreleased V9? And also put 2.0 Black Eggman into the main campaign.
Actually don't put 2.0 Brak in the main campaign it's just a huge pain in the ass.

What Zone is "Thok" in? I believe it's Null Space, but I dunno.

Watch this:
It tells us changes for bosses and new stuff for what was going to be Boss Mayhem v9, if Sapheros wasn't banned, of course.
(v8 BM, tells us the rest of the bosses from that mod)
(v7 BM, you'll notice some of the bosses are different, shows us unlockable bosses)
(v6 BM, put it in here anyway)
(another boss from BM, put it in here anyway, because I don't know if it was in the v7 video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auIVCSNOPtI&t=366s (DarkSonicYT's version of TrueArenaPlus, has more bosses)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-vPA1-AJk0&t=3s (Sunset Over Chaos by Princess Plushima, entire mod is reusable)

Thok actually isn't a secret boss. It's Round 7 in the main campaign.
this actually made my ears open, and to be honest, if by any chance v9 was able to be sent, i'd love to see most of boss mayhem + true arena in this mod

this actually made my ears open, and to be honest, if by any chance v9 was able to be sent, i'd love to see most of boss mayhem + true arena in this mod
btw i had to edit the comment bc i was supposed to reply one comment

Ugly Knux no longer works for me ever since I updated my game. I hope this gets fixed because I love this mod.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back