This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
It's are good update!
But where my alert about that update?
Well I am very glad.
And else I found (Glitch), caused by my computer.
Just I haven't seen this yet
IMG_20230905_092326.jpg

View attachment 100138seems like auto-graphics are broken, fox set them to low but they get set back to full when someone joins despite it being turned off
The red text is from fox manually switching the settings back in-game?

It's are good update!
But where my alert about that update?
Well I am very glad.
And else I found (Glitch), caused by my computer.
Just I haven't seen this yet
View attachment 100150
Looks like a general SRB2 rendering issue.

I have maybe about an hour today to do emergency hotfixes, so throw them at me if you guys found any!

There's supposedly an occasional color bug where switching characters from SMS to others might SOMETIMES keep the SMS color, but I can't recreate it at all. Anyone else can?

well for me it seems that when you do the dive move (i dont remember the full name the one that sends you down at an angle) i cant rotate the aiming thing. and i cant seem to perform a haymaker in the air even though i have the option on and i tried deleting my settings file and trying again but it seems to still not work. also when i turn off the button help theres still some button things left though those seem to be new and only appear when i do certain things so idk if they are supposed to stay or not. and i think thats all i got dont rush yourself too hard.

well for me it seems that when you do the dive move (i dont remember the full name the one that sends you down at an angle) i cant rotate the aiming thing. and i cant seem to perform a haymaker in the air even though i have the option on and i tried deleting my settings file and trying again but it seems to still not work. also when i turn off the button help theres still some button things left though those seem to be new and only appear when i do certain things so idk if they are supposed to stay or not. and i think thats all i got dont rush yourself too hard.
Me too, I can’t rotate when I dive either.

Midair Haymakers are done by Rapid Stomping (C2 rapidly midair), which can be exchanged for the original controls in the SMSmenu. It's helpful if you could tell what you mean by "rotating the aiming reticle."

The "buttons things left" are the new (as stated officially) lite-Tutorial HUD, it's designed to display miscellaneous moves and boostmode charge status for ease of use and quality of life! It's simply there to tell you how to use those itty bitty unknown moves and make you more informed about the moveset!

Last edited:
Midair Haymakers are done by Rapid Stomping (C2 rapidly midair), which can be exchanged for the original controls in the SMSmenu. It's helpful if you could tell what you mean by "rotating the aiming reticle."

The "buttons things left" are the new (as stated officially) lite-Tutorial HUD, it's designed to display miscellaneous moves and boostmode charge status for ease of use and quality of life! It's simply there to tell you how to use those itty bitty unknown moves and make you more informed about the moveset!
im confused about the rapid stomp bit dont i just press the haymaker button in the air just like you do on the ground like how it used to work? also you used to be able to rotate the aiming reticle when performing a dive but now you cant for some reason and furthermore when you do a dive and keep holding the dive button you cant move after landing which i know isnt that bad just let go of the dive button when you do it but still.

Last edited:
im confused about the rapid stomp bit dont i just press the haymaker button in the air just like you do on the ground like how it used to work? also you used to be able to rotate the aiming reticle when performing a dive but now you cant for some reason and furthermore when you do a dive and keep holding the dive button you cant move after landing which i know isnt that bad just let go of the dive button when you do it but still.
Here's an example of midair haymakers in 3.0:
srb20010.gif

Simple and easy, just tap C2 while stomping and send a Crawla to hell! You see why the lite tutorial HUD was added? It tells you how to rapid stomp! The Atom Dive was reworked to make doing quick actions easier, tapping tossflag quickly always dropdashes. If you press spin right after this input, you will always Atom Dive.

I don't know what you mean by "rotate the aiming reticle?" still,

Is it?
A. The cursor rotating when you Atom Dive (go in first person and Atom Dive to see what I mean)
B. Moving the camera while atom diving?
C. Something else?

You either name the moves you're trying to do or it's a shot in the dark for me.

Here's an example of midair haymakers in 3.0:
View attachment 100217

Simple and easy, just tap C2 while stomping and send a Crawla to hell! You see why the lite tutorial HUD was added? It tells you how to rapid stomp! The Atom Dive was reworked to make doing quick actions easier, tapping tossflag quickly always dropdashes. If you press spin right after this input, you will always Atom Dive.

I don't know what you mean by "rotate the aiming reticle?" still,

Is it?
A. The cursor rotating when you Atom Dive (go in first person and Atom Dive to see what I mean)
B. Moving the camera while atom diving?
C. Something else?

You either name the moves you're trying to do or it's a shot in the dark for me.
when you start a atom dive like when you are floating and the blue aiming line appears you could rotate it left to right and then launch yourself forwards and down with spin or jump of fall straight down if you hold it for too long.

when you start a atom dive like when you are floating and the blue aiming line appears you could rotate it left to right and then launch yourself forwards and down with spin or jump of fall straight down if you hold it for too long.
You made aiming the atom dive... sound 10x more vague than just the simpler term, either you're playing on controller or just horribly misbinded everything. Please make sure you're playing on 2.2.11 as it is the ONLY SUPPORTED VERISON SMS 3.0 CAN PLAY ON. While controller is bugged on 2.2.11 it's better than playing on unsupported versions (and without uncapped framerates lol)

Also, punctate your sentences, makes it 10x easier to read.

Last edited:
i just didnt remember the name of the move and i am indeed playing in 2.2.11 and i already fixed all my controller issues at least i thought i did so idk. and idk how to punctate im sorry i didnt pay attention in school very well im autistic.

Well, I tried to play a match as SMS
what? in speedruns he too hard for me and i use in sp only for fun.
and sorry but Idk where a bug
comet haymaker dont hits damage.
my player two plays as S cant use ringweapons (well he cant just toss ring)
and idk but i played with rail-ai addon
and one times I got the opportunity use weaponrings,
well, i didn't write it down.

srb20323.png

Post automatically merged:

well in sp he has problems by the slopes

srb20098.gif

Last edited:
Well, I tried to play a match as SMS
what? in speedruns he too hard for me and i use in sp only for fun.
and sorry but Idk where a bug
comet haymaker dont hits damage.
my player two plays as S cant use ringweapons (well he cant just toss ring)
and idk but i played with rail-ai addon
and one times I got the opportunity use weaponrings,
well, i didn't write it down.

View attachment 100221
Post automatically merged:

well in sp he has problems by the slopes

View attachment 100225
someone in a server was having the same issure where nobody could use ring weapons if someone was playing SMS, they restarted the server before I joined I just asked them about it after they rehosted

press c2, a movement button and jump at the same time
that's the dodge leap not the ringburst
I'm assuming jai is talking about the ringburst at least
you run until you're in boostmode, press c2 twice or hold c1, press back and press back and jump

anyone know how to do the super jump thing? having trouble doing it rn
Considering there's multiple moves to "super jump" I'll tell you how to do each one:

Ringburst
While in boostmode with 10 rings or more, if you break at any point you will go into this state:
srb20012.gif

If you then jump while holding S (or backwards) while still breaking, you will then enter the ringburst, skyrocketing upwards until you either tap jump or spin to enter the horizontal phase, run out of rings, or hit a ceiling.

You can also just... double tap C1 while running in boostmode (obviously still requiring 10+ rings) to start the move

srb20016.gif

It is also indicated when you can ringburst if you look above your life icon, like here:
Screenshot 2023-09-07 164252.png

Dodge-Leap
A move done by dodging (C2 + Any Direction) and then jumping the second you dodge.
srb20019.gif

This move gives a comital burst of speed, and around 1/3 of your boostmode charge per leap. This move is best used as a quick way to gain a partial amount of height.

Last edited:
Considering there's multiple moves to "super jump" I'll tell you how to do each one:

Ringburst
While in boostmode with 10 rings or more, if you break at any point you will go into this state:
View attachment 100294
If you then jump while holding S (or backwards) while still breaking, you will then enter the ringburst, skyrocketing upwards until you either tap jump or spin to enter the horizontal phase, run out of rings, or hit a ceiling.

You can also just... double tap C1 while running in boostmode (obviously still requiring 10+ rings) to start the move

View attachment 100295
It is also indicated when you can ringburst if you look above your life icon, like here:
View attachment 100296

Dodge-Leap
A move done by dodging (C2 + Any Direction) and then jumping the second you dodge.
View attachment 100297
This move gives a comital burst of speed, and around 1/3 of your boostmode charge per leap. This move is best used as a quick way to gain a partial amount of height.
Thanks, was tryna ringburst. Although, that dodge-leap might be good for bosses, will try that. Thanks again btw

I think SMS else Break Color of the Vanilla Dash Mode
metal sonic if one times of level use dash mode
that on end level his color it will be like SMS
srb20101.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back