They were probably asking how to add extra content to SRB2Kart.

@Factisse3
If you want to play SRB2Kart with custom content, do the following:
1. Go to this page and find the SRB2Kart content you want to use.
2. When you download your selected content, drag them to the same folder where you put the SRB2Kart EXE. (Optional: Create a folder that's only for SRB2Kart files and not vanilla SRB2.)
3. Open the "Addons" menu from the title screen.
4. Select said addons you want to add, then start a game and play away.

They were probably asking how to add extra content to SRB2Kart.

@Factisse3
If you want to play SRB2Kart with custom content, do the following:
1. Go to this page and find the SRB2Kart content you want to use.
2. When you download your selected content, drag them to the same folder where you put the SRB2Kart EXE. (Optional: Create a folder that's only for SRB2Kart files and not vanilla SRB2.)
3. Open the "Addons" menu from the title screen.
4. Select said addons you want to add, then start a game and play away.
in the game

Last edited:
The Kart devs are sociopaths who use Discord to shield themselves from criticism of their baffling design choices by actively encouraging their gang of yes-men stans to harass anyone with a dissenting opinion.
I am not the only one to fall victim to this toxic behavior.

V2 (no, I will not call it whatever embarrassing new name you came up with) has numerous glaring UX design issues and many questionable and overcomplicated gameplay mechanics that are entirely alienating to much of the existing player base who play Kart for a simple, straightforward kart racing experience. Rings placed everywhere obfuscate items on the track, the ring collecting animation blocks the view of whatever is in front of you. "Hitlag" is the most baffling, jarring, pointless concept ever induced by a human mind. Devs have claimed this is to increase clarity of what item hit you, which makes zero sense considering you come to an awkward and disorienting stop after the item has already collided with you and vanished. Just add the hitfeed mod literally every server runs to the base game if this is the intent. The giant QTE symbol that appears during jumps is unintuitive and covers way too much of the screen. And yes a QTE with variable outputs based on timing is still a QTE, no matter how much you insult me, Tyron. I can show you specific examples of this in other games. So many of these concepts should not even be forced into the base game to begin with. They are jarring, massive gameplay changes that should be left to the realm of modding.

But none of that even matters. What matters is that knowing the creators of this game are such petty, egotistical, spiteful people has completely killed my motivation to even play this game without them having actually made a single change to it yet. Tyron essentially forced me to apologize to him for having an opinion, all the while allowing the crowd to openly insult me and post their funny :dumbass: emote that Kart Krew for some reason to have, only for Chengi to come along and tell me that the apology I was forced to give wasn't valid.

Mystic was never this bad.

The Kart devs are sociopaths who use Discord to shield themselves from criticism of their baffling design choices by actively encouraging their gang of yes-men stans to harass anyone with a dissenting opinion.
I am not the only one to fall victim to this toxic behavior (...)
You uh, are aware srb2k in it's current state isn't going away, right? The kart devs made it a sequel due to just how much it's changed, kart will still be around for you to play even after that comes out. I won't act like I have context as to what exactly is going on here, i'm not really much of a kart person, but i'm not sure why you're coming here to the forums to air your grievances with krew...

V2 (no, I will not call it whatever embarrassing new name you came up with) has numerous glaring UX design issues and many questionable and overcomplicated gameplay mechanics that are entirely alienating to much of the existing player base who play Kart for a simple, straightforward kart racing experience. Rings placed everywhere obfuscate items on the track, the ring collecting animation blocks the view of whatever is in front of you. "Hitlag" is the most baffling, jarring, pointless concept ever induced by a human mind. Devs have claimed this is to increase clarity of what item hit you, which makes zero sense considering you come to an awkward and disorienting stop after the item has already collided with you and vanished. Just add the hitfeed mod literally every server runs to the base game if this is the intent. The giant QTE symbol that appears during jumps is unintuitive and covers way too much of the screen. And yes a QTE with variable outputs based on timing is still a QTE, no matter how much you insult me, Tyron. I can show you specific examples of this in other games. So many of these concepts should not even be forced into the base game to begin with. They are jarring, massive gameplay changes that should be left to the realm of modding.

But none of that even matters. What matters is that knowing the creators of this game are such petty, egotistical, spiteful people has completely killed my motivation to even play this game without them having actually made a single change to it yet. Tyron essentially forced me to apologize to him for having an opinion, all the while allowing the crowd to openly insult me and post their funny :dumbass: emote that Kart Krew for some reason to have, only for Chengi to come along and tell me that the apology I was forced to give wasn't valid.
I ain't reading allat

Mystic was never this bad.
SRB2Kart is meant to coexist with V2/DRRR.
DRRR is the S&box to SRB2Kart.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back