2.1 doesn't quite support that. The engine Kart uses must upgrade to a variation of 2.2.1 or up to use that. :/

Will they update the engine to a version of 2.2 or is it gonna be stuck on 2.1? Not being impatient or anything, just curious as to why it's on a pretty outdated engine. Probably a case of "began and finished development on 2.1 and is too hard/unstable to port to 2.2"?

Lach

he/him
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
Would someone explain to me how autoexec.cfg works in Kart? I'm trying to run a few bind commands that work just fine in kartconfig on startup but get deleted after the game closes. I've been searching all over the wiki for Kart specific config help and it's just not there.

EDIT: On the Discord server, I discovered I should have been looking for or creating kartexec.cfg, not autoexec.cfg. Placing this named file in the srb2kart directory worked. The binds are now live every time the game starts as intended.

Last edited:

!helo

hello

i beg you, can u devs find a way so that ppl can export their replays? I know its off of a doom port but it would be really nice if ppl could export their lmp files.

Lach

he/him
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Judge
All replays are stored in your srb2kart folder's replays directory.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)