This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
This mod is a lot of fun to play around with... my only question is, why is Cust1 set to "camera right" and Cust2 set to "camera left"? I play on controller, and other mods make more sense with Cust1 on the left and Cust2 on the right (especially Combi-Ring, where they literally control turn signals). As far as I'm aware, there's also no option to have Cust1 control "camera left" instead, unless I'm missing a hidden command somewhere?

So, for an experiment, I tried porting sonic's 3d model from srb2 into kart, and I got this result of sonic looking mostly normal, but his running, jumping, and spindashing animations would have 1-2 frames of animation pulled from the wrong spot (Sonic's falling pose can be seen in his spin dash)
, would you know what could be causing this to happen. I think it has something to do with the number of frames per cycle. (ps I was using an older version of your mod, version 1.4

So, for an experiment, I tried porting sonic's 3d model from srb2 into kart, and I got this result of sonic looking mostly normal, but his running, jumping, and spindashing animations would have 1-2 frames of animation pulled from the wrong spot (Sonic's falling pose can be seen in his spin dash)
, would you know what could be causing this to happen. I think it has something to do with the number of frames per cycle. (ps I was using an older version of your mod, version 1.4
Vanilla SRB2 models are not compatible with this mod due to differences in how Kart handles player sprites. You would need to have a model made specifically for this mod. Unforunately, I cannot direct you to any as none exist as of now.

Vanilla SRB2 models are not compatible with this mod due to differences in how Kart handles player sprites. You would need to have a model made specifically for this mod. Unforunately, I cannot direct you to any as none exist as of now.
While that is true, i found the cause for most of the glitchiness, as when i was having issues i was using moe mansion at 60fps, and swapping back to the original 35fps fixed it (mostly) and that the models for metal and regular sonic work pretty well. Thank you for the explaination, though.

i cant make him move forward.
help

Edit: Never mind. The thing that makes him move forward is Aim Forward.

THIS IS PERFECT 15 out of 10 :wow::sadthumbsup:

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    368.5 KB · Views: 198
actually, i think the old 2.1 md2s could work.
edit: nevermind.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back