This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I have one problem.So basicly,i have SRB2 2.2.10,and then loaded this mod.It started all fine,until when i choosed a No Save Slot the game crashes.That also happen when i was in normal save states.Is it the problem in the mod or the version 2.2.10?

Hehe,i outsmarted evreyone which is using No Save Mode,including me
Screenshot_2022-08-31-11-37-39.png

Nothing can stop the Buddy Ex trick.

If you want,you can follow me so i can make some screenshots for you,just like im doing with another user Why_Bother.

ok but i think you meant BotSkin
No,i didnt.
There are 3 diffrent ways of getting more characters playable:

1. Download the Multiplayer SOC file in the Downloads section

2. Use BotSkin

3. (my personally recommended) Download BuddyEx by @SMS Alfredo,enable it before/after you loaded SRB1 Remake,then switch to the character you want,and delete the partner.

me with my
Post automatically merged:

why comblane if you can botskin or buddyex or zone builder it

Attachments

• 1687116114619.png
    1687116114619.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
cozyraf updated SRB1 Remake with a new update entry:

v1.4 changelog

- Updated Great Unknown's Skybox to match more with the original.
- Springs were added to Ice Palace 1 and Echidnapolis 1 for the MP version thanks to TLKG.
- All the levels are now multiplayer compatible in both versions, also thanks to TLKG.
- Removed unused textures and organised the Maps folder.
View attachment 94245
Pretty excited to see this come out after the demands that I've received for it, the fact that you can now host a SRB1 Remake server with everyone being able to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

cant play as n64 mario. L map /j
Have you even READ the whole point of the Singleplayer Addon?

Singleplayer Addon uses Force Character feature,meaning you can only play with Sonic (& Knuckles in some zones). That can be avoided using BuddyEx,but there is a simpler way: and thats the Multiplayer Addon.

Multiplayer Addon allows you to play with any character of your wish. No BuddyEx sheningans are needed; you simply load your character addon first,and then the Multiplayer addon.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back