This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
i don't know why it happens, but the game crashes everytime i reach "Ring Satellite Act 1",
i tried and reached this stage 4 times, but it crashes 1 second later.

Why is there no game save? Why didn't you do it? This is disappointing.

Also you have errors in the console.

mKc7oCm.png

the game crash afther the Robo zone

i don't know why but it always crash when you start the level.
maybe is something about the version i play (V2.2.8).

echidnapolis 1 is literally imposible (at least with a character that cannot fly or swim) when you are in the water part you can't do nothing, just drown there and that's it, you can't go back, and there is no other way to complete the level. or im an idiot and im doing it bad lol

Last edited:
V1.2:
- Converted to PK3.
- Fixed a bunch of console warnings..
- Fixed the crawla not giving a flicky when defeated.
- Now the game saves progress every time you get to a new zone.
- Remastered Music made by Micro

Thanks for Micro and ffoxD for making most of this update!

ΩmegaZer0;852697 said:
echidnapolis 1 is literally imposible (at least with a character that cannot fly or swim) when you are in the water part you can't do nothing, just drown there and that's it, you can't go back, and there is no other way to complete the level. or im an idiot and im doing it bad lol

Yeah, I assume that you're playing the multiplayer version. It is more for multiplayer purposes than singleplayer (Those zones are meant for Knuckles players :P), sorry about that.

Last edited:
I got a bit disappointed by the removal of it in the 2.2 but I can see why it's now an add-on. Thanks for releasing it.

Its a shame there's still no bosses or shmup stage, but this didnt promise to be anything more than a port anyway. Good job!

i also wanted to port it, i might see if theres any improvements in the mod and some i can make

Yikes, it took a year for somebody to port these
I like these levels, they feel way too short, tho you can't do anything to fix that since these levels were designed for a slow platformer in mind
I bet that if just stitch acts 1 & 2 of each zone it could feel better, but whatever
Still fun, sonikku did a good job

Wondering why you recommend to use the custom gamedata SOC when you can just... load the characters and mods before you load up the levels?

Wondering why you recommend to use the custom gamedata SOC when you can just... load the characters and mods before you load up the levels?
In the original, there was no character select, so, my guess is that it is trying to be as close to the original as possible.

Nice work on porting the SRB1 remake over to 2.2! I haven't tried it in length, but this seems like it is a pretty faithful port. I do wish I could have made it better back in the day, like having bosses or having the enemies shoot at you. I didn't have a lot of knowledge on SOC editing at the time, I am sure with lua being a thing that customization would be a lot better. If you wanted to add some quality of life improvements, I am in support of that. Otherwise, you did a good job on porting the SRB1 Remake!

The only thing I would add is if you can add CZ64, Senku and JEV3 as part of the people who worked on this, that would be great! They helped with some of the enemies and possibly some of the custom textures.

Last edited:
Nice work on porting the SRB1 remake over to 2.2! I haven't tried it in length, but this seems like it is a pretty faithful port. I do wish I could have made it better back in the day, like having bosses or having the enemies shoot at you. I didn't have a lot of knowledge on SOC editing at the time, I am sure with lua being a thing that customization would be a lot better. If you wanted to add some quality of life improvements, I am in support of that. Otherwise, you did a good job on porting the SRB1 Remake!

The only thing I would add is if you can add CZ64, Senku and JEV3 as part of the people who worked on this, that would be great! They helped with some of the enemy and possibly some of the custom textures.
Sure thing! I'm actually impressed that you came here to check this out, it's like an honor to see you comment on this, I got to be honest tho, there were people that did almost all of the job. 😅 But at least I was able to redo the enemies SOC using the Wayback Machine since the wiki removed it. I'll be sure to add those people you mention! And if possible, add something else from the original SRB1. :)

Pretty good, but when you said "If you wanna play with custom characters, you will need the custom savegame SOC", what do you mean by that?

SRB1 Remake from past versions is now available for 2.2!

eDCyCTC.gif

xp2AGpE.gif

Since v2.2 removed the SRB1 Remake Extra, I decided to port it soo that people could enjoy playing it while having nostalgia.

This level pack was originally made by Torgo. If you wish to play with the pack with custom characters, you can download the custom gamedata add-on here.

Special Thanks to the SRB2 Discord Server for helping me with the enemies SOC and Hajime for fixing the bugs! For now that's it, have fun!

Supporters/Co-Authors:
Thanks Lad!

Fun Fact - The SRB1 Remake was in Version 2.0! You select it in "Bonus Levels" (if you have it unlocked), which takes you to the character select, (ironic because no matter who you pick you'll be Sonic) and then to the first level. So there never was a title screen for SRB1 Remake in 2.0.
havent played 2.1's, but the textures in this mod seem to look different, so i'm guessing 2.1's srb1 remake has some small differences.
Reason why I felt the need to say this is because the title screen and it's music confused me.
Especially the music.
good show tho
imo

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back