yo i found an inazuma boss object in the objectplace for DESTRUCTIVE ILLUSION
(cant post gif now due to issues i cant figure out)

with your permission, could you release Shadow's sprits? I'm not going to change anything, I just want him as a basis for another character.

with your permission, could you release Shadow's sprits? I'm not going to change anything, I just want him as a basis for another character.
…Dude. You can just copy the sprites in SLADE and paste them into another wad or pk3. With that said, yes, I think you would need the original creator's permission to use them as anything more than a placeholder while you make or commission/request your own sprites (and I'm not even sure about the placeholder part — I've been considering using Jana's sprites as a placeholder for one of my own mods, but I'm worried about getting in trouble).

What is "vI eocemt oameka nnaonnuecemtnS ahod wht eeHgdhego s aibct-hsa somhtreufkcreH eipssdeo nymf cuikgnw fi ehTta sirhg teHt oo kih sehgdhegof cuik nuqliyld ci kuo tna dehp sies dnom yUFKCNI Giwefa dn"?

I was using a mod that logs console command usage, and two players sent that as an argument for the "key" command upon joining.
Post automatically merged:

…Dude. You can just copy the sprites in SLADE and paste them into another wad or pk3. With that said, yes, I think you would need the original creator's permission to use them as anything more than a placeholder while you make or commission/request your own sprites (and I'm not even sure about the placeholder part — I've been considering using Jana's sprites as a placeholder for one of my own mods, but I'm worried about getting in trouble).
As long as you don't share the mod with the placeholder sprites, I don't see a problem.

What is "vI eocemt oameka nnaonnuecemtnS ahod wht eeHgdhego s aibct-hsa somhtreufkcreH eipssdeo nymf cuikgnw fi ehTta sirhg teHt oo kih sehgdhegof cuik nuqliyld ci kuo tna dehp sies dnom yUFKCNI Giwefa dn"?

It's a scrambled up version of the "I've come to make an announcement" meme from the Snapcube dub of Sonic Adventure 2. Did that answer your question?

Last edited:
I will be quick, frank and direct. Why the hell do I get a man when I beat the end of the game with Shadow? can someone explain to me?!!

I will be quick, frank and direct. Why the hell do I get a man when I beat the end of the game with Shadow? can someone explain to me?!!
Is this what you're seeing?
image.png

No, that's not it. When I win the end of the game with Shadow, something disastrous comes out in the end.

which takes away from the addon

O'key.
a possible unlock peter griffin shadow without other addons?

or just say what percent of secrets we found?
that addon have 2 years! i guess we already wanna know ture

O'key.
a possible unlock peter griffin shadow without other addons?

or just say what percent of secrets we found?
that addon have 2 years! i guess we already wanna know ture
ok so if shadow is in a state he doesnt have an animation for

thats when he turns into peter griffin it happened to garralous while he was using character randomizer on thz2

ok so if shadow is in a state he doesnt have an animation for

thats when he turns into peter griffin it happened to garralous while he was using character randomizer on thz2
I think you are ture.
I know got it plays as xtreme sonic in netgame.
I remember else that joke with Cacee

Really cool to finally see this out! I'm in love with the sprites and his new refined Chaos Snap ability adds a lot of depth to SRB2. I've been messing around with Shadow for a little bit and I cannot wait to master him alongside everyone else, I'm very excited. This has come a long way from the humble beginnings when you first started Shadow on that small Skype group a long time ago and I'm really proud of you and the other team members that contributed to probably the most hyped character in a while. Welcome to releases!

What are you doing still reading this? Download that DAMN file already!
DON'T TOUCH IT!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back