absolute peak pack

though some models have incorrect skinnames in the models.dat, blaze's tail is completely fucked up, and the inazuma and aether models aren't for the proper version of them probably cause this was released before that mod did

would love to see this come back with more updates, even if all that it gets is just fixing the existing models

and maybe jana, kou, and marine models to go with blaze and skip would be nice-

"It's about time!" Finally after months of work the "Oddball" pack has been given a fresh coat of paint and has been renamed to Remixed.

Many of the things you remember has been given some form of an upgrade. [ most of them.. R.I.P DerpV2 you will forever be missed. till you get added in after a patch :V]

The Main Cast and some modded characters have been redone from the ground up and look better than ever!

unknown.png

How to: LFMAIN isn't inside a "models" folder by default therefore you need to create a folder called models if there isn't one already. Make sure the models.dat file is in the Srb2 Directory [in the same folder as srb2.exe] lastly make sure that you are playing in OpenGL with models enabled and interpolation set to "SOMETIMES"

The "SOMETIMES option allows the animator to have near full control over how animations will play giving you the best experience.

The "ALWAYS" option ISN'T max graphics it's actually an unstable option that forces everything to run "smooth" even though it may cause visual errors.

Anyway! I hope you all enjoy the new changes to the Remixed pack!

unknown.png
Very amazing job but some of the model look fucking creepy btw I know about the btw model even though he has not work on them for about some time now still this pack is going to be incredible when the final model pack released for the public
Post automatically merged:

It a lonnyfox model
Oh! My apologies!
It is but it edited to be 16 bit I have a official download of the new model pack if you do not believe me I can give you the download

Back