Screenshot_2023-03-22-23-30-03-999_org.stjr.srb2.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 111
Plz put the 1st sonic you created back:sad:
Post automatically merged:

YOU SO COOL :wow:
Post automatically merged:

The oddball models are sooo good! :sadthumbsup:

Last edited:
ok so i was scouring about going on the remixed 2.2 models.dat, then i see this: AETHEA LFMAIN/AETHER.md2 3.2 0.0
why is this even here if 1: aether isn't even out, and 2, there are 0 models that say AETHER.md2
i have no idea why this is here
(accidentally made a thread about it, oops)

ok so i was scouring about going on the remixed 2.2 models.dat, then i see this: AETHEA LFMAIN/AETHER.md2 3.2 0.0
why is this even here if 1: aether isn't even out, and 2, there are 0 models that say AETHER.md2
i have no idea why this is here
(accidentally made a thread about it, oops)
I was an early tester for Inazuma and Aether (they were just sprites at the time) so naturally I made a model for them as a test, when releasing this pack I forgot to remove the Aether line

I was an early tester for Inazuma and Aether (they were just sprites at the time) so naturally I made a model for them as a test, when releasing this pack I forgot to remove the Aether line
kk
not tryna beg or anything, but do you still have the aether model, i would really like to have it

How do you set up the skip model?
it usually doesnt work, and always defaults to a sprite, no matter what i do.
I think the addon name may have changed, but either way, this model pack hasn't been updated in years. Maybe if you grab a version of skip from 2020 it'll work.

Back