This is definitely looking promising! I'll look forward to when you release this. Though, will Knuckles still have a hat?

After some feedback I decided not to include the hat... by default. I plan to have 2 versions of Knuckles, so you can switch to it at your leisure.

I actually restarted my model pack during new years and currently aiming to jam in as much content as my first ever model pack.

It was huge, packed with fun and original ideas and models but nobody gave it a chance because of how it looked.

Yes i'll do shadow and etc, but I need time to recollect myself as I'm constantly remaking my pack, I hope you all understand why it's taking soo long. here is a sneak peak at the style:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/722172294767706176/799795456581435412/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357945601855586304/795545911202938890/SPOILER_srb20571.gif

I was actually following this quietly on discord on #3d-models, they looks promosing, i will admit, but i hope you will include many mod characters as possible.

I was actually following this quietly on discord on #3d-models, they looks promosing, i will admit, but i hope you will include many mod characters as possible.

I see what you are trying to tell me, but it seems to come out as a backhanded compliment.

I like giving Knuckles his OVA look. It'd be interesting if you gave Tails the device Eggman gave to Tails, and have Sonic run with his arms behind his back.

I think you forgot to animate Milne's kazotsky kick and Dirk's Superstar Shuffle.
Also, the ice hexagons for his super form are missing as well
Edit: turns out he doesn't have surf sprites either

Last edited:

Attachments

• srb20007.png
    srb20007.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 172
I actually thought there was a model for this guy:
Post automatically merged:

but i realised "Nope, there wasn't"
Dang, when i saw some model files that had "Mania" on the name, i thought it was for the mod on top

Attachments

• VCL_Mania_Sonic-V2.1.wad
    2.9 MB · Views: 146
is this guy coming back?

Attachments

• srb200031.gif
    srb200031.gif
    7.1 MB · Views: 137
i like this BUT i wish they would update the skip model cuz Stephcars has been updated so im hoping for a update to this

Last edited:
Back