This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
how do i get the mod to run i already extracted the .pk3 file but i'm stuck on what to do next please help thanks oh if you guy have a chance check out the super hero cartoon the tick my all time favorite cartoon as a kid.

not meant to be offensive but...
Bullet dash? More like...
PELLET DASH!
seriously though it should be called pellet dash in my opinion

Super Flight perhaps? Instead of pressing jump twice pressing custom 1 would put you into flight mode

Last edited:
I have alot of memories with the original Toei Sonic from 2.1. I remember playing that one SRB2 '06 mod with Toei Sonic because I loved the look of him.

Off-topic, but I never understood why people called him "Toei Sonic", to "Hesse Sonic", to "Junio Sonic" lmao

I have alot of memories with the original Toei Sonic from 2.1. I remember playing that one SRB2 '06 mod with Toei Sonic because I loved the look of him.

Off-topic, but I never understood why people called him "Toei Sonic", to "Hesse Sonic", to "Junio Sonic" lmao

Junio production made the Sonic design, while Toei used it.
bonus fact: Junio means June in spanish, the same month of Sonic birthday

Junio production made the Sonic design, while Toei used it.
bonus fact: Junio means June in spanish, the same month of Sonic birthday

In addition, Hesse Sonic wasn't another name for Junio, it's the name of the style within Sonic Mania Adventures and the animated Sonic Mania intro. Which is a different style than Junio.

Also, Daviroll, you got it the other way around: Toei made the base design, then outsourced it to Junio, who laboured for hours with little pay, IIRC, to make the Sonic CD intro.

Last edited:
In addition, Hesse Sonic wasn't another name for Toei, it's the name of the style within Sonic Mania Adventures and the animated Sonic Mania intro. Which is a different style than Junio.

Also, Daviroll, you got it the other way around: Toei made the base design, then outsourced it to Junio, who laboured for hours with little pay, IIRC, to make the Sonic CD intro.

oops my bad, i confused

Feel like it would be better for aiming to be done with the mouse rather than the movement options but holy heck this is a fun character

t
i saw before this mod came a toei sonic wad which didnt work when other wads worked so im happy to see another version as pk3 :D
this is epic
Post automatically merged:

Toot toot sonic warrior

That's not jake, it's sonic boom!

After thoughts after playing the wad: Better alt sonic
Zoom Zoom cozmic droom!
also
WOAH TELEPORTION BAHDEBAHBAB
(the song behind the sonic cd finish act leave)

t

i saw before this mod came a toei sonic wad which didnt work when other wads worked so im happy to see another version as pk3 :D
this is epic

Zoom Zoom cozmic droom!
also
WOAH TELEPORTION BAHDEBAHBAB
(the song behind the sonic cd finish act leave)
Doom Room Cosmic Zoom, HEADS UP JAKE IS SONIC BOOM!!!
Toot Toot Sonic warrior– Toot Toot Sonic warrior

toot toot sonic warrior deep in space in time, nothing can survive the will to stay alive cuz you can do anything with your mind
TOOT TOOT sonic warrior never says he cant so he comes in and joins
SRB2 YEAH

Doom Room Cosmic Zoom, HEADS UP JAKE IS SONIC BOOM!!!
Toot Toot Sonic warrior– Toot Toot Sonic warrior
now thts what im talking about
REPLY AND SING

ok add this
Smoochum_Pikachu_and_the_Pokémon_Music_Squad.png

10-10 Here we go again.

9-9 don't look behind.

8-8 say dont be late

7-7 destination Heaveen~!

6-5 them really high

4-3 thats you and me

2-1 let forth and once say, My Song!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back