bruh
mine only work for main srb2s characters
not modded looks odd pls can you reply to me have been having trouble for 2 years I still haven't had any help

getting a strange glitch where blaze has two models, one animated and one not. Anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• srb20010.png
    srb20010.png
    368.6 KB · Views: 132
My Yoshi model is overlayed on top of itself, whenever Yoshi plays an animation, an orange Yoshi standing in it's idle pose is in the other Yoshi. How do I fix this?

I play on mac and window and there are openGL options. if you go to video options, renderer switch to openGL. once thats done go to the very bottom where it says openGL options
I looked for the OpenGL options, but they aren't there. I'm not sure what to do involving the console either because I have next to no idea how to do basically anything involving the console. If it helps lessen confusion, I'm on Mac.

Update: Figured out the problem. I was still using version 2.2.0. Guess I'll have to wait for the Mac version of 2.2.1.
Post automatically merged:

getting a strange glitch where blaze has two models, one animated and one not. Anyone know how to fix this?
OH NO NO NO. your using the old blaze model for the other mod one. you should not use that model.

I play on mac and window and there are openGL options. if you go to video options, renderer switch to openGL. once thats done go to the very bottom where it says openGL options

OH NO NO NO. your using the old blaze model for the other mod one. you should not use that model.
I don't understand what you mean, I downloaded the full install v1.62 just yesterday, and I didn't download any custom models beforehand. I've even fully deleted the mod folder and reinstalled it, it's still doing it.

I don't understand what you mean, I downloaded the full install v1.62 just yesterday, and I didn't download any custom models beforehand. I've even fully deleted the mod folder and reinstalled it, it's still doing it.
The Blaze model here is made for this Blaze:https://mb.srb2.org/addons/lukes-blaze-the-cat-v5.471/

Not this:https://mb.srb2.org/threads/rushchars-blaze-and-marine.34916/

Basically the 2 blazes here have the same name which is "blaze" therefore, the model that is meant for the old Blaze gets used on the RushChars Blaze, even if it is broken and not meant to.

My Yoshi model is overlayed on top of itself, whenever Yoshi plays an animation, an orange Yoshi standing in it's idle pose is in the other Yoshi. How do I fix this?
The Yoshi mod updated with a new command where you can change shoes or something like that (I haven't played Yoshi yet) therefore the model glitches out since it has not been updated to the latest Yoshi yet. But IIRC Jeck Jims is updating the Yoshi model for the new update.

The Blaze model here is made for this Blaze:https://mb.srb2.org/addons/lukes-blaze-the-cat-v5.471/

Not this:https://mb.srb2.org/threads/rushchars-blaze-and-marine.34916/

Basically the 2 blazes here have the same name which is "blaze" therefore, the model that is meant for the old Blaze gets used on the RushChars Blaze, even if it is broken and not meant to.

The Yoshi mod updated with a new command where you can change shoes or something like that (I haven't played Yoshi yet) therefore the model glitches out since it has not been updated to the latest Yoshi yet. But IIRC Jeck Jims is updating the Yoshi model for the new update.
I see, that makes sense. Is there any way to fix this? Say editing the mod myself and modifying something to prevent it from doing so? I prefer how the RushChars Blaze plays so I'd rather use that one.

I see, that makes sense. Is there any way to fix this? Say editing the mod myself and modifying something to prevent it from doing so? I prefer how the RushChars Blaze plays so I'd rather use that one.
Well you can edit every single name parameter to be something like "rushblaze" but you'll have to edit the "blaze" in the lua files too. Especially with how sometimes modders don't comment on their code for others to understand/edit it's gonna be hard. But doable, I suggest you do it on 3/27/22 since diving in to the files of the mod is kinda illegal right now.

Open up models.dat using notepad or another similar program and change the following line:
BLAZE VDLC/PLAY+/BLAZE.md3 3.0 0.0
to
#BLAZE VDLC/PLAY+/BLAZE.md3 3.0 0.0

As VanillaUwU pointed out, the current Blaze model was designed for Legacy Blaze, who shares the same "blaze" internal mod name as the new rushchar Blaze. This is something Legacy Blaze's author will need to change for future model support if/when Jeck updates the model pack.

When i got this i tried to use yoshi but yoshi has a weird second glitched yoshi model
The latest Yoshi version (v1.5), added secondcolor support that breaks the current model. You can download the previous v1.4 version under the history tab of Yoshi's download page if you'd like to use the current model. Jeck has a fixed Yoshi model in the works that will support v1.5 in a future update.

The latest Yoshi version (v1.5), added secondcolor support that breaks the current model. You can download the previous v1.4 version under the history tab of Yoshi's download page if you'd like to use the current model. Jeck has a fixed Yoshi model in the works that will support v1.5 in a future update.
Thanks for the help my 3d yoshi looks normal now!

Last edited:
hey hey hey, my yoshi has a second model thats orange and its weird. how do i fix it?
Can you read?

For some reason the Patch version (the one with only the mod models) isn't working for me, every time I try to use it and it just doesn't work. I have everything on and I think I'm putting the file in the right place but every time I load up a mod that's compatible with this I still only get the sprites and to clarify I've have tried both versions. Also what's up with the whole VDLC folder thing when I downloaded this I never got it and its not in the models sub-folder either. Besides someone please help because I really like these models and it sucks no matter what I try I can't use them in-game.

I think there are some files missing form the .Zip file can somebody help me fix it or get pass it pls help sorry about the image quality pls tell me what to do to fix this T-T
TECR4816[1].PNG

v1.7 Rushchars & Collectables!
Lets get the easy part out of the way first-
Blaze and Marine!
designed for the Rushchars mod have been added!
rushchars-png.65828

Not too much to say here- Blaze was included before- She's since been polished up with texturing/animations for the new mod. All the bells and whistles should be here. I've included the old model as NBLAZE.md3 If you want to use it for the older blaze mods still.

Why is there no Patch version this time?
I've updated enough vanilla models at this point that it is too messy for me to keep track of, best to just re-downloading the whole package. The base roaster has all been updated in animations and texturing. And now I've included remakes of some collectable objects. The most noticeable being rings.
65832-3e960863e29fab6bbd8263456d6bc915.jpg

Chaos Emeralds- Shields, and Special stage Tokens also updated. (Once these vanilla assets make it to an official patch I will continue released "DLC" patches here as before)
TV monitors have also been touched- to better match the size of their sprite counterparts. Also taking the change to make them use the correct sprite for the lifeup icons.
65835-f5aefb77d9a8661db9f3548b933cff49.jpg

I've not yet made this change on *all* characters- but I will get to it I swear. I also plan to make everyone who supports it do the kazotsky kick down the line, but I didn't want to hold Blaze/ Marine up longer to do so.

Back