It does... nothing. The Console Log says it's an unknown command.
Unfortunately, it looks like this didn't make the cut for 2.2.9 - the merge request for this (by CobaltBW btw, not me! Haha) is still open. Hopefully it gets included in a later version - if so, I'll update foxBot to support it. In the meantime, I'd definitely suggest BuddyEX as others have (I imagine you're already using it, but still worth mentioning - I think it's really neat!)I think I know how it works now we have to get the 2.2.9
Thanks for the report! A patch for this (and a few other issues that slipped under the radar) should be available this weekend.Everytime a sp bot die, the Rings restart
A cooperative mod developed alongside foxBot: https://mb.srb2.org/addons/coop-or-die.2825/ (which should also be receiving a small update this weekend)Whats coop or die
AI Behavior Changes:
- Fix potential softlock from bots respawning in special stages
- Improve Tails' fly and fly-attack AI behaviors
- Fix sometimes repeatedly jumping for rings etc. when we shouldn't
- Fix sometimes aborting jump logic against certain targets too early
- Fix jittery movement when tracking slow-moving targets
O h .ITS THE MOD HOW DO YOU ADD A BOT IN MIDGAME WHEN THE MOD IS ACTIVE?
setbot 0and it'll automatically be a bot with your main instance as the leader. You can add up to 31 bots, with 32 instances of the game.