- I give permission for this addon to be reused, modified, or ported by anyone
- Revised AI based on CobaltBW's ExAI mod, with additional features and fixes
- Support for any combination of players and bots in multiplayer
- Predictive movement logic for more efficient following and enemy bopping
- Improved understanding of (vanilla) character abilities, shield abilities, and super forms
- Independent behavior for grabbing rings, monitors, etc. as appropriate
- Support for attacking objects or destructible walls their leader pushes against
- Spectator support for non-respawning game modes (can guide bots to next starpost when dead, etc.)
- Integration with rejointimeout to remain in the game as a bot after client disconnect
- Automatic control handoff between player and AI based on input (like Tails w/ Player 2 input)
- Option to disable AI entirely for an experience similar to FuriousFox's ClassicCoop mod
- ... and more! Give them a shot, they may surprise you :)
addbot <skin> <color>to add bots into the game, and
removebotto remove them.
setbotto turn yourself into a bot, which will allow an AI to take over while AFK.
Most commands are available in splitscreen by appending "2" -
>> Alternatively, try out the simple foxBot launcher for Windows versions of the game. <<
bothelpto display all available commands in-game at any time.
Here are some of the important ones:
ai_ignore- Ignore targets? (1 = enemies, 2 = rings / monitors, 3 = all)
listbots- List active bots and players
setbot <leader>- Follow leader as bot (-1 = stop)
addbot <skin> <color> <name>- Add bot by skin etc.
alterbot <bot> <skin> <color>- Alter bot's skin etc.
removebot <bot>- Remove bot