This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
1. Just because the 2.1 version works in 2.2 doesn't mean that the port is pointless because the mod might still need updates.

2. Now you may be thinking that this is wrong but it actually works but some things are different (but I don't know what the difference is when I don't even know what I'm looking at 90% of the time) and here's a screenshot of the 2.1 version on the Android version of srb2 version 2.2

srb20000.png

And yes the font changing of the buttons is universal for both the 2.1 and 2.2 versions
I'll just say it, IT'S A JOKE. I would laugh at anyone who plays 2.1 mods in 2.2. LIKE WAIT FOR A PORT. Also, guess why he got an infraction that says "u r a dope."

When you Stuck at Home. (if you don't get the joke plz don't kill me :(((( i just tried to be funni)
Nonetheless... It's interesting that it took a while for this particular mod to get ported. Although, given how much stuff's in it... I take it that it'd really need a long amount of time.

I don't even understand what the joke is for not even half of the comics on that website because most of the time-
me while reading the sweet bro and hella jeff comics said:
What in the hell am I supposed to be looking at and I don't even know what's happening with how... questionably terrible these drawings are
but the information that sweet bro and hella jeff was originally a comic is useful information... I guess?

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Yo I didn't expect to see my old lightdasher sprite I made back in 2008 in this
iEmq6Qu.png

Are you talking about the green hedgehog or the blue hedgehog or both?

The green one. Not sure who the blue is

Alright thanks for the info... But the blue one... He seems familiar... WAIT A SECOND,
I never thought anyone would use the old sky the destroyer image.

Sky-The-Destroyer-PNG.png

edit- please note that this is not the original but instead an HD version of it because I couldn't find the original.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to beat GFZ2/In the Wouds? I'm stuck there and none of the exits work.

Does anyone know how to beat GFZ2/In the Wouds? I'm stuck there and none of the exits work.

Nevermind, i figured it out a while ago, overrall, i've played this map pack back in 2.0, and a bit in 2.1, now that i played it, here's my opinions on it.:

1. I believe In the Wouds' exit should be relocated, considering it's still where pre-2.2's exit was. I spent too much time on that map and overlooking it.

2. Likewise, The Hoise's Egg Caspule is located in a place that is overlooked too way much (the bathroom located in the first floor)

3. Also, the final boss battle (the one that recycles Final Demo CEZ3's Design) was painful to look at. No, really. Flashing Lights in the form of rapidly raising and declining water FOFs with extreme colormaps applied on it that appear everywhere quickly very few seconds was eye-straining and possibly seizure-inducing. What made it worse is that the map uses Deep Sea's Boss, which eventually began to drag on for so long because the water would actively stunt my movement and i wouldn't reach the real boss in time, because the spawn points for the boss are all over the damn place. I get that it's a joke mod, but it would be nice if the seizure-inducing water was removed or aleast it's colormaps are removed to reduce the strain.

1. Just because the 2.1 version works in 2.2 doesn't mean that the port is pointless because the mod might still need updates.

2. Now you may be thinking that this is wrong but it actually works but some things are different (but I don't know what the difference is when I don't even know what I'm looking at 90% of the time) and here's a screenshot of the 2.1 version on the Android version of srb2 version 2.2

srb20000.png

And yes the font changing of the buttons is universal for both the 2.1 and 2.2 versions

Plus some parts of the mod are updated to match 2.0's levels like the ending half of "nightmare" and "the woods"

It's a neat little touch and something I don't think other ports in past haven't done.

The level is pretty old from my knowing.

One bug I found had to do with the moving platforms in "the woods" or the ones that were removed, even tho they were removed they seemed to be able to show up.

Now this only happened to me once and no other times but I still felt like it was needed to bring it up

Last edited:
I'm probably the only one that wants to know where some of the OST is from. Like the tunes that play in the levels: "i hate cosmo," & "requiem for a soul."

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back