I think I need to ask about some of the missing models, like how Advance Cream is listed in the .txt file, but her actual model isn't present in the main folder. I assume it's just entered beforehand so that he can add the model later on?

I think I need to ask about some of the missing models, like how Advance Cream is listed in the .txt file, but her actual model isn't present in the main folder. I assume it's just entered beforehand so that he can add the model later on?

In discord someone asked about it and he said that it is the characters that are planned to be supported.

Ok w h a t

What is this it looks so pixel but in the early 90’s had a 3D game for the first time this is a not a Insult :I

What is this it looks so pixel but in the early 90’s had a 3D game for the first time this is a not a Insult :I

It does like an insult, the models don't need to be the same as the Jeck ones to be cool.

I play on I pad and it the game stared and I don’t see no 3D model

You need to create an "MODELS" folder, and then put in there the "LFMAIN" and "KIRBY" models, after that, open the game in OpenGL, and the models should work.

These models are really good, I really like the aesthetics of the more chubby/cuteish and classic characters, you did a nice job there! There's still some issues on certain characters, like Legacy Blaze/.Luke's Blaze which they lack a float/float run (FLT_/FRUN) animation, their 1-up/Monitor icons are glitched out too, they also lack Super animations/NiGHTS animations, but I suppose you'd fix them in the next updates, Also you could place a list of all of the characters that have models on the thread, but overall, really nice job, loved these models, 5 stars.
can you give me the link to download the mod pls

Back