This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Just tried the bugfix update, and the nitpick I had still remains in that only Pointy and Fluffy can get trick bonuses by chaining enemies (i.e. stuff like bouncing on multiple enemies in a row without touching the ground or setting off an Armageddon Shield near a crowd of enemies), even with Tricks on in Global. However, I'm becoming convinced that this is intentional, either as an incentive to use Pointy and Fluffy or to discourage using a character mod with Homing Attack for easy trick chains.

Every time I try to play with the characters, I always get an error and the game closes out. Could someone help please?

Make sure you're playing on the latest version of SRB2! The web version is fairly outdated by now, and a few people have an older version of the Android port.

And typically when this sorta thing happens, it helps to say what the error is! If you're on PC, you can see the error message pop up before you close the game, and you can see even more info on the crash in the text file "latest-log"!

attachment.php
Why do you need that information?
Can't you just check it out?
(by the way it is jump on springs without xmomentum)
attachment.php

Attachments

• PLAYWANT.png
    PLAYWANT.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 886
attachment.php
Why do you need that information?
Can't you just check it out?
(by the way it is jump on springs without xmomentum)
attachment.php

That was a little rude bro! They just wanted it explained in the Features section so others can understand how tricks work.

Wow. I have Sonic Robo Blast 2 on my Dell pc's 250gb, but the hard drive is broken. So I say we need a backup for everyone
Sorry to bother you about this but why did you post this here? Do you need help on some PC stuff, or not?
Go to general discussion and ask for help from there if you need it.

Back