- What permissions do you give others to modify and/or maintain your submission?
- Modify: NO - Maintain: YES - No, others may not modify my submission or use it in their own work without getting my permission. I do, however, give permission for my entire submission to be maintained by others.
Specific Character Notes:
Wario - Two versions. One regular version (KC-WarioCar) and another version with additional recolorable parts (KCL-WarioCar).
Captain Falcon - Two versions. One regular version (KC-CptFalcon) and another version with additional recolorable parts (KCL-CptFalcon).
Tifa - Two versions. One regular version (KC-Tifa) and another version with additional recolorable parts (KCL-Tifa).
Freeza - Four versions. One regular version (KC-Freeza), another version with additional recolorable parts (KCL-Freeza), and two more versions with special voice lines by Lythero (KC-FreezaLYTH and KCL-FreezaLYTH).
Waluigi - Two versions. One regular version (KC-WaluigiBike) and another version that includes BikeMod (KCL-WaluigiBike).
Pepe - Two versions. One regular version (KC-Pepe) and another version with additional recolorable parts (KCL-Pepe).
Crazy Frog - Four versions. One regular version (KC-CrazyFrog), another version with dinging noises (KCL-CrazyFrog-ExtraAnnoying), a third version that includes BikeMod (KCL-CrazyFrog-BikeMod), and a last version that has both annoying dings and bike mod (KCL-CrazyFrog-AnnoyingBike).
Kirby - Two versions. One with regular engine noises (KC-WarpStarKirby), and another with Warp Star noises (KCL-WarpStarKirby).
Sephiroth - Two versions. One with Japanese voice lines (KC-SephirothJPN), and another with English voice lines (KC-SephirothENG).
Donkey Kong - Two versions. One with regular voice lines (KC-DonkeyKong), and another with Donkey Kong 64 voice lines (KC-DonkeyKong64).
Iron Giant - Two versions. One with 10 speed and 10 weight (KCL-IronGiant), and another with only 9/9 stats that is time trial safe (KC-IronGiant).
Spike Spiegel - Two versions. One regular version (KC-SpikeSpiegel) and another version with additional recolorable parts (KCL-SpikeSpiegel).
Sonic (Riders) - Two versions. One regular version (KC-RidersSonic) and another version with Acrobatics/Acrobasics/Open Tricks trick pose compatibility (KCL-RidersSonic).
Pyra and Mythra - Multiple versions. Standard versions, recolorable hair versions (in all lua versions of these characters), bikemod versions, and a special combination file (KCL-Pyra&Mythra) that allows the player to swap characters on the fly by pressing Item twice quickly while empty-handed. There's also a variant of said special file (KCL_Pyra&Mythra-Colors) that makes Pyra and Mythra use their canonical colors even when swapping (a white Mythra would be paired with a raspberry-red Pyra) but it causes other colors to not match when swapping (an orange Pyra might be paired with a pink Mythra, for example).
5.2 - Added Pyra and Mythra. Updated Riders Sonic's Simple AnimaL lua to the latest version.
5.1 - Revamped Armstrong and Johnny Bravo's sprites. Fixed a minor issue with a few of Curly's sprites.
5.01 - Fixed the Lua version of the character pack where one of Freeza's sprites hadn't been converted to the proper format and was causing the game to crash.
5.0 - Revamped Quote and Curly Braces sprites again as well as updated their sounds. Also touched up Freeza's/Lee-za's sprites and reduced the length of Freeza's power-up sound a little. Lastly, fixed an issue with a Peppino hurt sprite and the file for Tifa's secondcolor version being incorrect in the Zip folder.
4.9 - Revamped Dandy's sprites.
4.81 - Updated Riders Sonic to have trick frame compatibility for all three of the major trick addons.
4.8 - Added Riders Sonic.
4.7 - Revamped Claptrap's sprites. Also tweaked some sprites for Captain Falcon, Tifa, and Peppino.
4.61 - Very minor sprite adjustments for Peppino.
4.6 - Added Peppino, fixed some minor issues with the Demoman and Tifa's sprites.
4.5 - Revamped Tifa's sprites.
4.4 - Added the Demoman.
4.3 - Revamped Master Chief's sprites.
4.2 - Added Ridley.
4.1 - Revised the Cave Story duo's sprites and split the two characters into individual files. Fixed a tiny issue with one of Papyrus' sprites, and added BikeMod versions of Crazy Frog and Waluigi.
4.0 - Added Papyrus.
3.9 - Remade Captain Falcon's sprites and slightly updated the file names for Waluigi, Iron Giant, and Spike.
3.8 - Added Spike Spiegel, and updated a few characters slightly;
- Slightly adjusted Bowser's eyes in a few of his drifting sprites.
- Reduced the length of one of PaperBoxHouse's boosting voice lines.
- Adjusted the flames on Dandy's ship.
- Adjusted Johnny Bravo's hair to no longer mirror in some drifting sprites.
- Slightly adjusted the shading on some of Eddie's sprites.
- Slightly adjusted the shading in Sephiroth's victory sign.
- Made the front wheels in Donkey Kong's tilting sprites turn.
- Slightly adjusted the shading on some of Iron Giant's sprites.
3.6 - Added the Iron Giant, one version with abnormal stats and one version that is time trial safe. Also made the DK64-voiced version Donkey Kong count as a separate character from the regularly-voiced version.
3.5 - Added Donkey Kong (two versions, one with regular voice lines and one with DK64 voice lines). Also increased Eddie Riggs' weight to 9.
3.4 - Added Piccolo.
3.3 - Added Sephiroth (two versions, Japanese voice and English voice. Japanese is regular version, English is located in the Alternate Sound Versions folder in the zip file.)
3.2 - Added Eddie Riggs. Fixed some sprite alignment issues with Freeza/Lee-za's secondcolor variants.
3.1 - Added Senator Armstrong.
3 - Added the Scout. Updated the Soldier's sprites, and also the internal sprite and sound names to prevent conflicts with Slenderman.
2.91 - Fixed Wario's secondcolor not working in the KCL pack.
2.9 - Added Johnny Bravo.
2.8 - Multi-character update #3;
- Fixed the KCL pack so that secondcolor should work properly.
- Improved the booster on Captain Falcon's sprites.
- Fixed some sprite issues with Tifa.
- Polished up the Cave Story duo a bit. Tweaked the color of the antennae a bit, improved the outlines in some areas, darkened Quote's shirt, hair, and the bottom of both of their shoes.
- Replaced Goku and Vegeta's map sprites with new ones by ziMEEMga.
- Shrunk Crazy Frog's hands a bit in his side sprites to be more consistent with the size of his hands in other sprites and fixed a minor issue with his map icon. Also added a version that replaces all engine sounds with his ding noises.
- Changed Kirby's shot-landed sound to be different from his winning sound and touched up his rank image a bit.
2.6 - Added Space Dandy. Fixed some minor sprite issues with Vegeta (thanks for pointing those out, ZiMEEMga)
2.51 - Fixed Kirby not having custom engine noises in the KCL version of the character pack (individual file is unchanged).
2.5 - Added Kirby.
2.4 - Added Bowser. Polished up a few of Coop's sprites and lowered his speed to 7.
2.3 - Added the Crazy Frog.
2.2 - Completely revamped Wario. New sprites, new vehicle, new sound, and secondcolor support.
2.1 - Added the Soldier from TF2 and updated multiple characters;
- Added secondcolor support for Captain Falcon, Tifa, and Freeza/Lee-za, removed the "alts" for Wario/Falcon/Tifa/Chief.
- Adjusted Captain Falcon's helmet's shading, adjusted the collar on some sprites.
- Adjusted Claptrap's sprites to have a better angle in regards to perspective.
- Adjusted the outlines of Tifa's victory sign and altered a few of the sprites a little.
- Adjusted the positioning of Coop's sprites and changed his stats to 9, 9.
- Adjusted the shading on Master Chief to be more consistant.
- Adjusted Kermit's sprites to be more consistent.
- Replaced Freeza's minimap icon with a smaller one (by ZiMEEMga), improved the sprites for Lee-za's character select and victory sign.
- Made Waluigi's arms in his side-sprites slightly skinnier.
2.0 - Added Waluigi.
1.9 - Added PaperBoxHouse.
1.8 - Added Vegeta.
1.7 - Remade Goku's sprites. Cleaner sprites, darker outlines, smaller vehicle, and changed the stats to 7 speed, 5 weight.
1.6 - Added Freeza.
1.5 - Updated the sprites and/or voice lines for everyone except Claptrap. Also added alternate versions of Wario, Captain Falcon, and Tifa that allow more parts to be recolored.
1.4 - Added Kermit the Frog.
1.35 - Gave Claptrap a kart and a new voice line.
1.3 - Added Master Chief.
1.25 - Fixed the alignment of Coop's sprites for getting flattened.
1.2 - Added Quote and Curly Brace, as well as a ZIP Folder containing all characters.
1.1 - Added Goku.