Tyson Hesse Sonic

Tyson Hesse Sonic v5.1

Not to be insulting but.....the new sprites are...flat.....the previous sprites did match better with srb2.....although I suppose that with time...the new sprite will go getting better...but in my opinion...the old Hesse Sonic sprites were better

Not to be insulting but.....the new sprites are...flat.....the previous sprites did match better with srb2.....although I suppose that with time...the new sprite will go getting better...but in my opinion...the old Hesse Sonic sprites were better
The worst I agree

really? i think he did a great job with them.
though id assume you think their "flat" is because he used light shading instead of the srb2 shading style, while i'd kind of agree and say the srb2 shading would look better.. i really cant complain about the ones we got.

That's your opinion. He did that in purpose to emulate how Tyson Hesse Draws Sonic.

lol... I caused a lot of discussion just by saying that something was better before... Has Hesse sonic regressed?

I still have the version 1 pk3 file but I don’t think I have access to it anymore but I don’t know what is going on with the changes of the mods sprites in version 4 I hope it changes it in future versions.

i tried to reshade some sprites to match the SRB2 styl
T.HSonic-Test.png
e
What do you think?

Maybe I shouldn't have gone through the efforts of updating the sprites If everyone is going to complain about them...

Maybe I shouldn't have gone through the efforts of updating the sprites If everyone is going to complain about them...
in my opinion the sprites are better but they look a bit "rushed" and lack the SRB2 shading

I'm pretty sure the people complaining are a vocal minority
Nah these sprites are better... answer the are you happy with these sprites? If so then don't worry about them. These sprites are awesome. The lack of shading was a choice that works so freaking well. Please don't let the bad talk get to you. You are an amazing artists.

bluem, just because people are complaining about them doesnt mean they aren't good!
dont worry about the people who dont like them, you gotta just do you, i only have tiny nitpicks, and then again these are my favorite sprites the character has ever had!
you just gotta ignore the people who dont like what your doing, and just do your own thing.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back