Tyson Hesse Sonic

Tyson Hesse Sonic v5.1

so I recently got back to being able to play SRB2, and soon enough I wanted to try one of the pizza time addons in one of the 24/7 pizza time servers (the one with jisk's version), and after quitting as I was too laggy to do... really anything, I got curious about one of the things I had to download to play, which was a pizza time map thing, where it edits a few different maps from vanilla for example to be able to backtrack through them for pizza time addons. I tried it for a bit, and wanted to try hesse sonic with it.
However, as soon as hesse sonic enters his dashmode/peelout animation with the mappack loaded, he glitches out and what looks like every (non-super?) sprite gets stamped on top of him, and doesn't go away unless the map gets reloaded or changes. I wonder what could be happening there?
I wouldn't worry about it, sometimes mod just aren't compatible.

NEW_AND_OLD.png

New update coming featuring newer sprites.

wow the truth is great, but I have a suggestion and if you remove the shine from the adomen? I think it would go better with the hair.
AR.png

Post automatically merged:

If you want to have fun, I'll give you a fan animation of a crazy battle of classic sonic vs modern sonic that I found

Last edited:
epic
Post automatically merged:

Is there someone who can teach me how to make a sonic roboblast 2 pk3 character? .. or at least do the correct formatting so that the sprites look good?

Last edited:
Is there someone who can teach me how to make a sonic roboblast 2 pk3 character? .. or at least do the correct formatting so that the sprites look good?
Well,there are tutorials on both SRB2 Wiki and YouTube,so check them out

View attachment 99320
Might be getting a resprite for version 5 since it's pretty much Tyson hesse sonic but "more updated." The same design was used for the Superstars opening as well.
It does look like Origins Sonic but pixelated! The whole design here gives me Toei Sonic vibes, I still see his design signatures though. I bet this will turn out great!

View attachment 99320
Might be getting a resprite for version 5 since it's pretty much Tyson hesse sonic but "more updated." The same design was used for the Superstars opening as well.
superstars uses origins sonic I think
but origins is more blue like the art style sonic x and the adventure box art uses
while superstars uses the mania pallet while having the same shading style as origins

also that back sprite looks like junio sonic, cool

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back