The True Arena! (BOSS RUSH)

The True Arena! (BOSS RUSH) v3.4

The only problem about some of DI's bosses is when they cause desynching. Though I think the only one I've noticed do that is I believe the 3rd zone's boss.

I really hope boss mayhem gets ported in future but this is the best thing for now.

What I do wish is that there was a version of the true arena without the heath bars but that's just a nitpick

A few suggestions

As a huge kirby fan, I think that this could be a little more authentic. so i decided to list off some things, if they're possible.

1. Random boss order. With the exception of the final bosses, the boss order should be completely random. (This was the case with every true arena except Planet Robobot's)

2. Rest area. Between bosses, you would be taken to a hub, with 2 random shields to choose from. the hub would also display which boss you'd fight next, and how many more you have to go.

3. Shield armory. Before starting the boss rush, the player can choose a shield to bring with them.

4. Challenge mode. Go through the entire gauntlet with only 1 life, and no way to get extras. Health would refill between boss fights.

I have not been working on this very much lately as I have been pretty busy, but I do have some ideas for an update.

Thenightofwaste, One of the main reasons I tried making this mod was because I found out that Boss Mayhem has no chance of ever being ported.
I also might be able to make an option that disables the health bars.

smashmallow101, these are some cool ideas ;)
1. I'm not sure if random boss order is possible? I hope it is.
2. This would be pretty cool too.
3. I actually already have this on the beta build
4. I don't know about making a challenge mode, but on the beta build I have made it so you no longer get lives from beating bosses, instead you just get them every 50,000 points. and "Health would refill between boss fights"? wdm the game just uses rings?

So. given how we got 2.2 Shadow in SRB2 like...a month ago I believe? I wanted to change the sprites of the shadow boss fight, since it has 2.1. Shadow sprites, and now i'm changing it to the 2.2. Shadow sprites. (mainly did this because I didn't want multiple people asking for when you are gonna do it.)

So. given how we got 2.2 Shadow in SRB2 like...a month ago I believe? I wanted to change the sprites of the shadow boss fight, since it has 2.1. Shadow sprites, and now i'm changing it to the 2.2. Shadow sprites. (mainly did this because I didn't want multiple people asking for when you are gonna do it.)

Yeah I not really sure if I'm going be changing the older bosses sprites.
Also I don't think you can put in the 2.2 Shadow sprites since he's not Re-Useable Content, you'd have to ask Inazuma.

Yeah I not really sure if I'm going be changing the older bosses sprites.
Also I don't think you can put in the 2.2 Shadow sprites since he's not Re-Useable Content, you'd have to ask Inazuma.

Eh. I really wasn't planning on making it public to begin with though. unless I get permission to make it public, I am keeping it private. that's basically how it is with me.
anything that's not mine will not be given unless I get permission to do so.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back