This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I'd love this... if it were its own character. I saw the video on SMS on you're channel, and the "excuse" to make this guy was kinda weak. This'd be one of my favorites if he was a standalone. And, switching from that classic look straight to what looks to be sa2 sonic is jarring... I'd love to see base form sonic do all this crap. Its amazing, and the sprites are good, don't get me wrong, but they don't give off the right feeling... it's super sonic.

ok

Why would people want to play as SMS Base Sonic? I don't even think that's possible, he'd probably be an entirely separate character. And it's not as though he'd have any special powers, he's literally Sonic before transforming into SMS Sonic. I think this is just a case of people thinking they want something, simply because it exists.

Why would people want to play as SMS Base Sonic? I don't even think that's possible, he'd probably be an entirely separate character. And it's not as though he'd have any special powers, he's literally Sonic before transforming into SMS Sonic. I think this is just a case of people thinking they want something, simply because it exists.

And also not factoring in the fact that making a character addon is a lot of hard work

Especially with something as complex as SMS here

And also not factoring in the fact that making a character addon is a lot of hard work

Especially with something as complex as SMS here
Ugh, and the sprite work... god, a character like this would be a waste of everyone's time. This is like wanting that specific drink carton in an advert simply because it appears.

Ugh, and the sprite work... god, a character like this would be a waste of everyone's time. This is like wanting that specific drink carton in an advert simply because it appears.
The only reason imma download this is to try out the move set (and ignore the sprites) to see if its wack, garbage, good, complex, or simple (among others).
Post automatically merged:

Ok then

I really dunno why two people here want to play as Base Sonic from SMS's death animation (and the special stages for that matter)
Well... because being base sonic takes away the feeling of you being powered up, and makes you feel powerful in general.

The only reason imma download this is to try out the move set (and ignore the sprites) to see if its wack, garbage, good, complex, or simple (among others).

Well... because being base sonic takes away the feeling of you being powered up, and makes you feel powerful in general.
Okay sms is... drumrolls please... wack.

Last edited:

Wow never in my life has I felt a hard disagree until today

im new to srb2 and i saw i dont have an addons folder BUT i can get mods from multiplayer so if someone can use super mystic sonic so i can get him plz

im new to srb2 and i saw i dont have an addons folder BUT i can get mods from multiplayer so if someone can use super mystic sonic so i can get him plz

You can just

Download the mod yourself

The download button is right at the top

And iirc SRB2 just makes an addon folder automatically (and if I'm wrong, just make a folder yourself)

okay i downloaded it thanks i didnt see it

You can just

Download the mod yourself

The download button is right at the top

And iirc SRB2 just makes an addon folder automatically (and if I'm wrong, just make a folder yourself)
thanks sooo how do i make a folder of addons?

Last edited:
okay i downloaded it thanks i didnt see it

thanks sooo how do i make a folder of addons?

You just make a folder like you normally do

I really don't wanna walk you through the whole process cause it's easy to figure out and would be kinda getting offtopic for the thread

You just make a folder like you normally do

I really don't wanna walk you through the whole process cause it's easy to figure out and would be kinda getting offtopic for the thread
thank you sooooooo much

it did not work

Last edited:
Ok for some reason my SMS is blue and not yellow and I feel like a few moves don't work because of that so I kinda need help right about now please.:dramahog: (nvm i just fixed it)

Last edited:
To agree,if you combine Cross-Momentum's Hyper Sonic, ReOverdrive, and HMS,there is 50% chance that they could defeat SMS.

EDIT:
I saw the "History and the Future of SMS" video for this mod and its really interesting!
I like these types of videos!

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back