This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Can I just say: Wow. This man is powerful as is, but his hyper form literally makes the game cry. Literally, if you turn on "closed captioning", every time you kill an enemy it literally says "Cry of despair/sadness/agony". Even if, his hyper form somehow got a nerf, it wouldn't matter due to the sheer power this man brings. And here I thought Hyper Modern Sonic was over-powered. This man literally can't die. He can't even get crushed. 100/10. Overpowered, but fun as HELL.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

This mod adds a new transformation to Sonic, significantly boosting his abilities far beyond what players would usually be expected to handle normally, pushing the limits of what you can do is the name of the game! But be careful, you're not invincible and will lose your form in 2 hits. While Super Mystic, it isn't the game, but your own limits as a player that will define how far you can push Sonic, unleashing him as that action superhero he's always shown off to be, but rarely let you actually play as. (...or you can just go Hyper Mystic and say screw everything. I ain't gonna police it)

VIDEO FOOTAGE

TRAILER

Features:

• The Ability to transform from practically any version of Sonic.
  • Special Balance for BattleMod 6.1, Match, CTF, and extra options for Race.
  • Many cooperative abilities allowing you to boost other players, including powershare, which grants characters a special superform with unique abilities not seen in normal superforms.
  • A humongous amount of abilities, options, and alt control schemes to let you play your own way.
  • Hyper Mystic Sonic, AKA HMS; An extra optional transformation on top of SMS, letting you become the most powerful character in SRB2 history for a limited time.
If you like playing the old way or want to practice, you can also select SMS as a skin, unless servers force this off. SMS is my most personal and long-running creation, and at the very least, I hope it'll show in the polish.

-Made 34 extra skincolors, mostly to add pulsing color options and a proper default palette that isn't just Super Sonic's. Other
characters may access these too.
-Added an admin option to turn pulsing colors off. This may ease RESYNC issues if you're getting those!
-SMS technically now supports Battlemod 8.3, though I'm dropping future Battlemod support, and recommend playing 6.1 from here on out for optimal games with SMS.
-Bandages(Sonic Boom Sonic) can now transform into SMS.
-Minor bugfixes for dedicated servers, some wad combinations, etc etc.

This version uses a different I/O file, so don't forget to save your favorite settings again.
-Fixed SMS' infinite attack & defense priority in Battle Mode that plagued SMSreborn-v2. Rejoice, Knuckles players.
-Fixed SMS being able to multi-homing attack after a homing attempt when he shouldn't (Battle Mode.)
-Removed a bug where SMS' stomp wouldn't work properly with combat shoes.
-SMS' lightspeed attack no longer breaks when wearing speedshoes.

-SMS now varies voice clips for Airboost and Blinddash. RIP "Go!!" spam
-SMSblast Mode is now called "Legend Mode" and has SMS' 2.0 walljump+1.09.4 multi-homing thok.
-The ringburst can now alternatively be done by double tapping custom1 on the ground.(boostmode-only) Practically necessary for the "Simple" control scheme.
-Afterimages when HMS' spindash AoE attack hits enemies.
-If you've never saved options, you'll now get assigned a random SMS color outside of coop modes when joining a game.

(Battle Mode)
-New critical combo mechanic! Any strong stun you afflict on SMS players will now become a critical stun. Hit SMS during this stun for a critical FINISHER, sending him flying and gaining you even more bonus points! This mechanic should allow non-SMS players to be much more aggressive, and also make it alot more fun to fight SMS in general. Aim to clash your attacks as hard as you can with SMS, as this will now give you the advantage and open opportunities!

-SMS' stomp now bounces a bit unless moving very fast to present clearer openings.

-If Fang is firmly grounded, neither shooting or sprinting, he can now resist SMS' spin-type attacks much like Knuckles.

-SMS is now refunded up to 10 rings when detransformed by a non-critical finish depending on ring count before getting hit. He also gets a pity or force shield depending on ring count. This should make it easier to get back into the game in busy netgames.

-SMS' flames inflict a more stun.
-Fixed methods to bypass SMS transformation restrictions
-You can no longer buy Golden Shoes in unintended gametypes
-Can no longer access HMS with 50 rings in gamemodes you need 300 rings.
-HMS can no longer hold onto flags.
-Fixed firestomping bug without elemental/fire shields
-Fixed issue with SMS transforming and instantly throwing a Diffusion Flame.
-Restores music properly for everyone after HMS panic in matches.
Weapon Previous input now also picks up items like intended.
-Atomdive&Stomp now properly detect all FOFs over deathpits.
-Analog footsweep setting now doesn't screw up the dodge.
-Fixed being unable to use the SMSmenu command when grabbed by -SMS(to make yourself ungrab-able during grieving)
-Kirby now gets different abilities from SMS depending on context.(fixes people getting kicked upon rejoining after sigsegvs when rejointimeout's active, messing up and lagging netgames like crazy)
-Fixed SMS's "freemode" and banned-mode being inaccessible for Battle Mode
-Many other minor things.
-Tap spin after launching the Atomic Dive for a Super Dropdash! More height = more speed!
-HMS is now even more powerful. Press Fire when charging a spindash for "Galaxy Storm".
-Your preferences can now be saved. Use "Save Config" in the SMSreborn menu. I suggest not doing this as a joiner, because it'll save the host's Admin settings from that game.
-SMS now autoloads SMSreborn.cfg. This acts like an autoexec.cfg, but specifically for SMS. Neat for automatically loading smsaltmusic(netgame safe), giving yourself a silly Super Mystic name or other commands. Not necessary at all.

-SMS graphics now automatically adjust upon server joins and HMS appearances. Turned off being messing with it manually.
-The lowest SMS graphics setting now removes even more visual effects.
-Added HMS limit option. Sets limit to how many HMS' can exist in a server. Default is 1.
-Removed rapid flashes from HMS' Novablast and Godbreaker on the highest graphics setting.
-When disabling the ability to turn into HMS, now immediately turns off already active HMS players.
-Added arrows to the SMS menus to convey the multiple pages.
SMS controls can be used during Match gametypes.
-Removed "SMSreborn is added, use blah for controls aid, etc" message
-Homing Momentum is now set to "key" by default since that seems to be the general preference over mine.
-New gfx/sfx for spamdash, ringburst, footsweep reflections(&timing) and HMS spindash AoE
-"HMS Themes" is now "Music Themes". Turns off HMS' theme, HMS' panic theme, and runshoes music for you.
-Added two new special SMS colors.(SMSreborn menu): Lapis Vapor and Azure Breaker
-Hold C3 for an "Explosion cam" after the highest grade atom dive.
Added hint if you get killed by an SMS who threw you.
-Players can now use "FIRE" to turn HMS in Battle.(C3 still works too) This caused some confusion.
-SMSblast SMS now has homing build into his multi-speed thok, like the original 1.09.4 SMS.
-An already ongoing ringburst will no longer be stopped by water
-Climbing Characters can now super-leap off walls if they're Mystic Super.
-You can now ringburst directly while spinning (still need boostmode), and canceling ringbursts grants some boostlvl
-If Tails(bot) is carrying you, you can now press custom3 to boost him yourself.
-The super hammerjump now can now also be performed from an airlanding.
-Kirby now gets Fire/Tornado/Wheel/Mike/Long Jump from SMS depending on context.(fixes people getting kicked upon rejoining after sigsevs when rejointimeout's active, messing up servers)
-Character mods can now set player.mo.smscompatibleskin to 2 to force compatibility with SMS.
(All)
-Diffusion Flames now lay firetraps a few frames later, and no longer do while detonating.
-The haymaker prompt extends if you've recently got hit by/dodged a haymaker to discourage spam.
-SMS' haymaker(HMS exempt) is now single-target on players. Players kept running into SMS' fist AoE wondering why they got no prompt.
-The haymaker now can't target flickering players and drains rings similar to sprinting.
-You can now leapfrog anyone, friend or foe.
-SMS' sprint powers now drain rings faster
-Atomdives now cost rings and whiff if you have none.

(CTF)
-SMS now has to touch the flag for half a second before being able to grab it. Should make capturing the flag in a game with tons of SMS players easier.

(Battle Mode)
-You're now invulnerable for 2 seconds when transforming. Should aleviate frustration of instantly losing SMS.
-Increased SMS' stun power on his regular flames
-Only non-SMS players now gain 25 bonus points when hitting SMS. (Untransformed SMS players still get this bonus)
-Homing Attack now has cooldown and consistent knockback when it fails, making spam harder, but also minimizing awkwardly flying skywards because of jank.
-Haymakers won't pierce shields in battle mode.(Still does in Match/CTF)
-HMS now drains 25 rings per second when a control point's being captured by anyone.
-HMS now captures control points MUCH slower
What Exactly Does The HMS Cheat Do?

Rule 15: Do not ask people to make things for you.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

This mod adds a new transformation to Sonic, significantly boosting his abilities far beyond what players would usually be expected to handle normally, pushing the limits of what you can do is the name of the game! But be careful, you're not invincible and will lose your form in 2 hits. While Super Mystic, it isn't the game, but your own limits as a player that will define how far you can push Sonic, unleashing him as that action superhero he's always shown off to be, but rarely let you actually play as. (...or you can just go Hyper Mystic and say screw everything. I ain't gonna police it)

VIDEO FOOTAGE

TRAILER

Features:

• The Ability to transform from practically any version of Sonic.
  • Special Balance for BattleMod 6.1, Match, CTF, and extra options for Race.
  • Many cooperative abilities allowing you to boost other players, including powershare, which grants characters a special superform with unique abilities not seen in normal superforms.
  • A humongous amount of abilities, options, and alt control schemes to let you play your own way.
  • Hyper Mystic Sonic, AKA HMS; An extra optional transformation on top of SMS, letting you become the most powerful character in SRB2 history for a limited time.
If you like playing the old way or want to practice, you can also select SMS as a skin, unless servers force this off. SMS is my most personal and long-running creation, and at the very least, I hope it'll show in the polish.

-Made 34 extra skincolors, mostly to add pulsing color options and a proper default palette that isn't just Super Sonic's. Other
characters may access these too.
-Added an admin option to turn pulsing colors off. This may ease RESYNC issues if you're getting those!
-SMS technically now supports Battlemod 8.3, though I'm dropping future Battlemod support, and recommend playing 6.1 from here on out for optimal games with SMS.
-Bandages(Sonic Boom Sonic) can now transform into SMS.
-Minor bugfixes for dedicated servers, some wad combinations, etc etc.

This version uses a different I/O file, so don't forget to save your favorite settings again.
-Fixed SMS' infinite attack & defense priority in Battle Mode that plagued SMSreborn-v2. Rejoice, Knuckles players.
-Fixed SMS being able to multi-homing attack after a homing attempt when he shouldn't (Battle Mode.)
-Removed a bug where SMS' stomp wouldn't work properly with combat shoes.
-SMS' lightspeed attack no longer breaks when wearing speedshoes.

-SMS now varies voice clips for Airboost and Blinddash. RIP "Go!!" spam
-SMSblast Mode is now called "Legend Mode" and has SMS' 2.0 walljump+1.09.4 multi-homing thok.
-The ringburst can now alternatively be done by double tapping custom1 on the ground.(boostmode-only) Practically necessary for the "Simple" control scheme.
-Afterimages when HMS' spindash AoE attack hits enemies.
-If you've never saved options, you'll now get assigned a random SMS color outside of coop modes when joining a game.

(Battle Mode)
-New critical combo mechanic! Any strong stun you afflict on SMS players will now become a critical stun. Hit SMS during this stun for a critical FINISHER, sending him flying and gaining you even more bonus points! This mechanic should allow non-SMS players to be much more aggressive, and also make it alot more fun to fight SMS in general. Aim to clash your attacks as hard as you can with SMS, as this will now give you the advantage and open opportunities!

-SMS' stomp now bounces a bit unless moving very fast to present clearer openings.

-If Fang is firmly grounded, neither shooting or sprinting, he can now resist SMS' spin-type attacks much like Knuckles.

-SMS is now refunded up to 10 rings when detransformed by a non-critical finish depending on ring count before getting hit. He also gets a pity or force shield depending on ring count. This should make it easier to get back into the game in busy netgames.

-SMS' flames inflict a more stun.
-Fixed methods to bypass SMS transformation restrictions
-You can no longer buy Golden Shoes in unintended gametypes
-Can no longer access HMS with 50 rings in gamemodes you need 300 rings.
-HMS can no longer hold onto flags.
-Fixed firestomping bug without elemental/fire shields
-Fixed issue with SMS transforming and instantly throwing a Diffusion Flame.
-Restores music properly for everyone after HMS panic in matches.
Weapon Previous input now also picks up items like intended.
-Atomdive&Stomp now properly detect all FOFs over deathpits.
-Analog footsweep setting now doesn't screw up the dodge.
-Fixed being unable to use the SMSmenu command when grabbed by -SMS(to make yourself ungrab-able during grieving)
-Kirby now gets different abilities from SMS depending on context.(fixes people getting kicked upon rejoining after sigsegvs when rejointimeout's active, messing up and lagging netgames like crazy)
-Fixed SMS's "freemode" and banned-mode being inaccessible for Battle Mode
-Many other minor things.
-Tap spin after launching the Atomic Dive for a Super Dropdash! More height = more speed!
-HMS is now even more powerful. Press Fire when charging a spindash for "Galaxy Storm".
-Your preferences can now be saved. Use "Save Config" in the SMSreborn menu. I suggest not doing this as a joiner, because it'll save the host's Admin settings from that game.
-SMS now autoloads SMSreborn.cfg. This acts like an autoexec.cfg, but specifically for SMS. Neat for automatically loading smsaltmusic(netgame safe), giving yourself a silly Super Mystic name or other commands. Not necessary at all.

-SMS graphics now automatically adjust upon server joins and HMS appearances. Turned off being messing with it manually.
-The lowest SMS graphics setting now removes even more visual effects.
-Added HMS limit option. Sets limit to how many HMS' can exist in a server. Default is 1.
-Removed rapid flashes from HMS' Novablast and Godbreaker on the highest graphics setting.
-When disabling the ability to turn into HMS, now immediately turns off already active HMS players.
-Added arrows to the SMS menus to convey the multiple pages.
SMS controls can be used during Match gametypes.
-Removed "SMSreborn is added, use blah for controls aid, etc" message
-Homing Momentum is now set to "key" by default since that seems to be the general preference over mine.
-New gfx/sfx for spamdash, ringburst, footsweep reflections(&timing) and HMS spindash AoE
-"HMS Themes" is now "Music Themes". Turns off HMS' theme, HMS' panic theme, and runshoes music for you.
-Added two new special SMS colors.(SMSreborn menu): Lapis Vapor and Azure Breaker
-Hold C3 for an "Explosion cam" after the highest grade atom dive.
Added hint if you get killed by an SMS who threw you.
-Players can now use "FIRE" to turn HMS in Battle.(C3 still works too) This caused some confusion.
-SMSblast SMS now has homing build into his multi-speed thok, like the original 1.09.4 SMS.
-An already ongoing ringburst will no longer be stopped by water
-Climbing Characters can now super-leap off walls if they're Mystic Super.
-You can now ringburst directly while spinning (still need boostmode), and canceling ringbursts grants some boostlvl
-If Tails(bot) is carrying you, you can now press custom3 to boost him yourself.
-The super hammerjump now can now also be performed from an airlanding.
-Kirby now gets Fire/Tornado/Wheel/Mike/Long Jump from SMS depending on context.(fixes people getting kicked upon rejoining after sigsevs when rejointimeout's active, messing up servers)
-Character mods can now set player.mo.smscompatibleskin to 2 to force compatibility with SMS.
(All)
-Diffusion Flames now lay firetraps a few frames later, and no longer do while detonating.
-The haymaker prompt extends if you've recently got hit by/dodged a haymaker to discourage spam.
-SMS' haymaker(HMS exempt) is now single-target on players. Players kept running into SMS' fist AoE wondering why they got no prompt.
-The haymaker now can't target flickering players and drains rings similar to sprinting.
-You can now leapfrog anyone, friend or foe.
-SMS' sprint powers now drain rings faster
-Atomdives now cost rings and whiff if you have none.

(CTF)
-SMS now has to touch the flag for half a second before being able to grab it. Should make capturing the flag in a game with tons of SMS players easier.

(Battle Mode)
-You're now invulnerable for 2 seconds when transforming. Should aleviate frustration of instantly losing SMS.
-Increased SMS' stun power on his regular flames
-Only non-SMS players now gain 25 bonus points when hitting SMS. (Untransformed SMS players still get this bonus)
-Homing Attack now has cooldown and consistent knockback when it fails, making spam harder, but also minimizing awkwardly flying skywards because of jank.
-Haymakers won't pierce shields in battle mode.(Still does in Match/CTF)
-HMS now drains 25 rings per second when a control point's being captured by anyone.
-HMS now captures control points MUCH slower
This is all is cool I try the mod but I'm wondering about when SMS dies he turns base sonic to make a SMS base sonic but I think it is up to the creator

Last edited:
This is all is cool I try the mod but I'm wondering about when SMS dies he turns base sonic and I want to play the base SMS sonic so you can you make a mod of base SMS sonic?.
Base SMS was (and still is) playable when it was first released. You just gotta look at the character select screen and find SMS's CSS portrait, select it and boom, there's the standalone Super Mystic Sonic.

Base SMS was (and still is) playable when it was first released. You just gotta look at the character select screen and find SMS's CSS portrait, select it and boom, there's the standalone Super Mystic Sonic.
Hes talkin about how sms detransforms and turns into normal sonic when he dies
H wants to play with that sonic that appears when sms dies
Post automatically merged:

This is all is cool I try the mod but I'm wondering about when SMS dies he turns base sonic and I want to play the base SMS sonic so you can you make a mod of base SMS sonic?.
Read rule 15

but I like SMS base sonic his style looks so cool, but adventure is cool to, but he doesn't have that red thing on his gloves
Who knows! Maybe they will make a alt of adventure with the base sms style!
Anyways:
I wonder if sms could beat Super Adventure sonic (If super adventure sonic was vulnerable of course)

Last edited:
IMO This Should've Also Been Banned As Well It's Just As Worse We Don't Need Any OP Character In Fact SMS Should Be Nerfed

We

Who's We

It's just you

SMS is op sure but he's op in a way that's fun.

Plus he has a very high skill ceiling that once you managed to overcome you can practically beat any level with him regardless of terrain, which is part of his appeal

So please, kindly come back when you learn how to give actual constructive criticism that isn't just "lol 'we' don't need op characters this should get banned lmao"

Well you ain't getting him

So that's that's
This is all is cool I try the mod but I'm wondering about when SMS dies he turns base sonic and I want to play the base SMS sonic s
Hes talkin about how sms detransforms and turns into normal sonic when he dies
H wants to play with that sonic that appears when sms dies
Post automatically merged:

Read rule 15

o you can you make a mod of base SMS sonic?.
This is all is cool I try the mod but I'm wondering about when SMS dies he turns base sonic and I want to play the base SMS but I think it is up to the creator
I read the rule 15 so I deiced to change it

Last edited:
I'd love this... if it were its own character. I saw the video on SMS on you're channel, and the "excuse" to make this guy was kinda weak. This'd be one of my favorites if he was a standalone. And, switching from that classic look straight to what looks to be sa2 sonic is jarring... I'd love to see base form sonic do all this crap. Its amazing, and the sprites are good, don't get me wrong, but they don't give off the right feeling... it's super sonic.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back