This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Well, uh... I found a Metal Sonic bug. :threat:

EDIT: Apparently I need to upload the GIF somewhere else. The file size limit is not cooperating with me.

Last edited:
Metal Sonic is the single most broken character to have ever existed in SRB2Kart. Even moreso than SRB2Sonic who was already broken as hell considering the boost mode mechanic and the way the tracks are designed that allow Metal to keep boost mode going for a while.

I love it.

Metal Sonic is the single most broken character to have ever existed in SRB2Kart. Even moreso than SRB2Sonic who was already broken as hell considering the boost mode mechanic and the way the tracks are designed that allow Metal to keep boost mode going for a while.

I love it.
true

I love cheating...

I played this before and it is very fun if you want to play 2.1 levels on kart. If not they are still fun to play with

Can anyone explain why accelerate doesn't work with the characters that don't use karts?

Can anyone explain why accelerate doesn't work with the characters that don't use karts?
The acceleration button is forced to be pressed when using a speed booster, which may end up causing you to move in a direction you didn't want or jump when you didn't want to. As such, it has been completely disabled in favor of the other buttons.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back